dark OPK at 6dpo?

So my temp has risen to 98.5 this morning. Took a test with FMU and it was BFN. It's 11dpo for me. :shrug: I'll be posting my pics of my OPK and todays HPT for you ladies.

So here's my OPK from yesterday. :)

It's obviously not positive, but it's still pretty dark for someone that ovulated 10 days before that picture was taken. I'm starting to think that these OPKs are just really sensitive. :shrug:

Attachments

• DSC00405.jpg
    DSC00405.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 80
So here's my OPK from yesterday. :)

It's obviously not positive, but it's still pretty dark for someone that ovulated 10 days before that picture was taken. I'm starting to think that these OPKs are just really sensitive. :shrug:

Im getting dark opks to.
I read on fertility friend forum that the opk and hpt can pick up H-HCG not sure what that is, when I look it up on google, its not clear LOL :dohh: my opks are just as dark if not darker than control line. I have posted about it but not sure I will do again cus I feel like a crazy tard testing with opks hehe:blush:

Charlie, sorry if i've missed some info along the way and if this is a silly question but are you sure you're not pregnant as opks can be used as hpts too. x

I'm not too sure yet. I thought I might be too so that's why I'm asking about opks. I took an hpt today and I think i may have gotten my positive.

I didn't read the whole thread yet so sorry if I'm just randomly jumping in with useless things LOL I did an OPK today along with an IC ... this is what I got...
(OPK on top, preg test on the bottom)

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d13/missionsquirrel/photo4.jpg

Looking good happy be any! Hope we get our BFPs together.

There's pictures of my test from this morning in my other thread. I think it's titled my test @ 11dpo.. Or something like that. I can't remember.

Same thing happened with my OPK's they progressively became darker and I got my BFP at 7/8 DPO! GL to you and I hope this is your month!!!!

good luck mixedbeauty, sounds promising!! would you test with a hpt now?

I've been testing with hpts since 6dpo :wacko: and i have been getting shadows of lines since then but they're probably evap lines as my opks are faint too.

Meaning that your either testing Positive for LH again or pregnancy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->