Dark tests? *Updated*

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I took the pink dye tests at 11 dpo with FMU (bottom) and 12 dpo with afternoon urine (top). The first blue dye test was taken on 11 dpo with FMU and the second blue dye was taken today at 13 dpo with afternoon urine. These are much darker than they usually are around this time for me in previous pregnancies and for some reason are lighter in the morning than they are in the afternoon. This makes no sense since afternoon urine is usually more diluted. :shrug:

Anyone ever have tests this dark this early?

Attachments

• #7-12dpom&a.jpg
    #7-12dpom&a.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 57
  • #7-11dpo.jpg
    #7-11dpo.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 13dpo (2).jpg
    13dpo (2).jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 41
Right now, I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Lovely bfp's.

Great tests! Those lines seem pretty normal to me. You could gave just implanted sooner this time or maybe you're doubling faster. Nothing to worry about :)

Mine looked that around the same DPO when I got pregnant with our youngest. They look great and normal. Congratulations!

15 DPO now. Hard to tell from the blurriness of this pic but the test line is a tad bit darker than the control now. Taken with afternoon urine.

Attachments

• #7-15dpo (3).jpg
    #7-15dpo (3).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 13
Versus 15 dpo during a previous successful pregnancy (top) taken with FMU.

Attachments

• #4-15dpocopy.jpg
    #4-15dpocopy.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 9
Fantastic lines!! I wouldn't worry, a line is good especially a strong line!

Anyone ever have tests this dark this early?

My last pregnancy when the pee hit the stick (I mean I did not even finish peeing yet) the whole thing turned pink and there were streaks everywhere and then BOLD BFP when all settled. Well I had no idea how many dpo I was because I was nursing and not charting. Ended up I was like 7dpo. And it was twins. LOL

I almost passed out when the whole stick turned colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->