Darker lines in the evening?

PeppersCastle

Reaction score
Hi all!

My partner and I figured it out to I'm around 5 weeks pregnant. I was looking at the tests I did on Sunday when I found out (I have thrown them away now, I realised I was being crazy to keep them!) and the line seems so much darker in the evening than in the morning, even if I've slept 8-9 hours in the night, it'll be lighter in the morning. I take it that's normal? I'm sorry, this is my first and I'm questioning absolutely everything! :dohh:

Thank you :)

It's common, a lot of women have darker lines in the afternoon! Personally mine never changed, same all day through. It's just different people different experiences. Congrats on BFP!

I've seen alot of ladies on here that get darker lines in the evening I know easier said than done but try keep calm momma! Congratulations xxx

I found that happened with my lines this pg. I had lighter lines in the morning and better lines after a 4 hour afternoon hold with restricted fluids. I didn't really test later than 5-6pm, so I don't know if they'd have been darker or lighter later on in the evening, but from reading these forums it seems pretty common and normal.

Congrats on your :bfp: xxxxxx

Thank you all so much! Better start working on relaxing and not fretting so much haha x

That's the goal haha! I can't seem to relax too much during this pregnancy, I feel so different and weird, I think I'm noticing too much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->