date rape drug

danielle19

Reaction score
hi everyone
just wondered what you think of this?
i was at my OHs cousins house warming party and think i may have been spiked.
There was a guy there and his nickname according to his friend was shagger and we all asked why he was called this and he said just wait until he comes up and you will find out.
So my OH said he must be right good looking.
The guy came in and he was heavy heavy built and was horrible and when his friend called him shagger he kept pulling evil eyes at him as if dont say that.
Anyway i was drinking but not to the stage i was drunk but not to the stage i didnt know what was going on.
The guy was following me about all night and as i was just getting ready to leave i became unconcious within the matter of seconds as i had been speaking to my OH about a second before and he was just getting my jacket which was behind him on the sofa to give to me and when he turned back round i was unconcious.
It my OH 5 mins to get me round again and i was totally limp for about 20 minutes.
I was seeing bright colours when i eventually came round and couldnt see anything else i couldnt even talk.
do you think i was spiked as i dont want to let this go as he may do it to someone else !
Plus i have researched this on the internet and i had 10 out of 11 symptoms of one of the drugs.
can anyone tell me their opinion please??
thanks
danielle

ps the 11th symptom was drunkeness and as i was drunk i scored that one out for obvious reasons but my OH swears he has never seen anyone go from being happy drunk to being totally limp in the matter of seconds so he is raging and wants to confront this person about it but i want to see what other people would tihnk in this situation
thanks again
danielle

when was this? you should go to police

Definatley go to the police! Even if you suspect you may have been spiked....

this was on saturday night jo
it wasnt until last night when me and OH were talking about it that we found it really strange
do you think i have been drugged then???
if so then i will get in contact with the police was just wondering if i had actually been drugged or if anyone else knew of anyone being drugged and we cant understand why i was in the state i was in i hadnt even drank a lot and was just happy drunk and even started drinking lemonade as i didnt want to be legless as my OH is tee total and was happy that i didnt take it overboard

this happened on saturday night
would they be able to tell if i had or would the drug be out of my system by now????

something deffo sounds dodgy hun and from what you said it sounds like he has a reputation for something!!!!

I don't know how long it can stay in your system but if you were spiked they could be traces left, get yourself to the police ASAP!!!

Im not sure if they will be able to tell hun, but at least if you report it they can look into things an if it was ever to happen to a girl and she was unlucky enough to actually have anything done by this creature then at least they have a report already on him if that makes sense?
I know what i want to say but its not coming out right!
Hope your ok!
xx

just found this
All traces of the drugs will leave the body within 72 hours of ingestion and are not found in any routine toxicology screen or blood test - doctors and police have to be looking specifically for them and they have to look
from this website https://teenadvice.about.com/library/weekly/aa062502a.htm
You need to report this now!!!

thanks jo im really worried not just about myself but for others as you said he must have a reputation for something as why have that nickname another thing he couldnt look anyone in the eye and stood the whole night with his hands in his pockets he did sit beside my OH for bout 5 mins then and i was right next to my OH and so was my drink
he wasnt talking that much either and i just found it weird why everywhere and i mean everywhere he seemed to be there 2 seconds behind me
is this not what they do gang up on their prey???

thanks sophie
im okay now but i was really bad on the night and the next day i couldnt move from my bed i felt weird i cant even put it into words it was horrible
my OH is going red with rage now

They might be able to tell just by the symptoms you tell them if you have been spiked or not.

My friend has had her drink spiked and she ended up in hospital with a cut on her head.

arcanegirl did she have any after effects on her body as this morning i went to do a number 2 and it was white and could this cause any serious after effects on my body that will effect me and not go away?
im now really worried as i have been feeling ill and am worried incase this is going to stay

She didnt really tell me much. I will ask her when i see her (shes away on msn atm)

thanks arcanegirl
i think i might take a trip to the hospital and see as i have been feeling terrible
since and they might be able to tell me more on the subject
thanks again everyone
just getting ready to go to hospital right now
my OH has said we need to know as this could happen to someone else and they might not be as lucky as me
innocently my OHs cousin was trying to get us to stay
in the end up when my OH wasnt going to stay she said that i could stay and my Oh could pick me up in the morning as he knew i would be fine
thank god he didnt say okay as i dont even want to think what would have happened because as i said he was following me about all night he could have dragged me outside or anything and that was when my OH was there !!!

Take care, i hope the hospital can give some answers.

Take an umbrella it just started pissing it down lol

my OH has a car lol
and the hospital is just around the corner
will the hospital contact the police as all we know bout this guy is his nickname ?

hmm i dunno cause it would be up to you if you were gonna press charges so they might just leave it to you to contact them.

well everyone went to the hospital and was told there were no tests they could do to find out but i explained to the nurse what had happened and she was 99.9% i had been spiked with date rape drug
she told me to go to the police and report the guy so that they could keep an eye on him as they will put his name down in case he is reported for this in the future it must be to help in evidence if he ever does this to any poor girl it will be put on file that both me and OH and hospital suspect that i was spiked and by what we told the nurse she said that was not normal behavior and also commented on his nickname saying why have a nickname like that

Go to the police and say you want to stay annomonous (sp?) and make them aware hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->