date rape drug

WOW Hun! You are so lucky that your OH was there with you. :hugs: To you both. How scarry. Report it to the police and I would even tell your cousin so that they can make sure to watch this guy at future parties. :hugs:

hey all
just back on net
told my OHs cousin that the hospital were sure i had been spiked and she was not concerned one bit
she said it was just the drink and i went mad because i hadnt even drank that much and was trying tio tell my OH that i had been drinking two vodkas to their one which my OH knew i hadnt as he is tee total so totally sober and she still had the cheek to say 'yeah it was the drink'
i was shocked at the lack of concern i mean any normal person would be a bit more cautious of this guy yet he was in her house the night after this happened and she didnt phone me for 3 days after that night even to see if i was okay
police said they will look into it
thanks all
danielle xx

That is not right. Your Cousin should listen to you. But maybe she knows he does that. :hugs:

Sounds like GHB or something similiar... hope you get to the bottom of this and I hope he doesn't do this to ANYBODY else! :hugs: (((HUGS))) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->