Dating scan - green notes

rainhearts09

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I am pregnant with our first baby - I had my dating scan yesterday everything went well :) when I got home I started looking through my green notes they had given me and in the section that says dating scan it gives different boxes for baby's measurements and heart rate they didn't fill anything in it is blank surely this should have been filled in because they need to know the difference in measurements when I go to my next scan to make sure everything is still progressing normally should I be worried that this hasn't been filled in as this information is needed to compare it to my next scan I didn't even know if I should go back and point out the mistake but not sure if they would still be able to fill it in after as they may not still have the information thanks for any help that can be given :)

With mine they printed off a report and sellotaped that in my notes - didn't pen write in the boxes either! Is there anythin like that with urs? Xx

With mine they printed off a report and sellotaped that in my notes - didn't pen write in the boxes either! Is there anythin like that with urs? Xx

Hi thanks for replying they did put a yellow print out sheet inside my folder of green notes but there is not much information on there really it just states how far along I am how the scan was performed i.e trans abdominal the date the name of the sonographer and it says fetal heartbeat present ( no heartbeat rate or size measurements for baby) did yours contain similar information or was it different to this :)

Yes about same info as yours, never had heart rate which ive wanted to know but mw didn't even tell me heart rate (i wanted to see old wives tale of gender lol)

that report sounds about as standard as mine Hun i wouldn't worry xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->