Dating scan tomorrow feeling a little nervous

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Good evening Lovely ladies

So tomorrow is my dating scan. I feel like I've been waiting for this scan forever.
I am excited but I wud be lieing if I said I wasnt nervous.

The scan will give me my official due date and they will also check for chromosomec abnormalities. I have to have a blood draw to which gets sent off and will give me a low or high risk of having a baby with chromosomal abnormalities.
I'm very nervous because being 39 I'm scared that's going to put me at a higher risk.
Please keep everything crossed for me ladies that the scan goes really well and that my baby is healthy.

This wud of been my first scan in this pregnancy if I hadn't booked the privet scans earlier on.
Did have a quick scan last week because I had a little bit of spotting and they said baby was fine but tomorrows scan is quite a long one because they have to do alot of checking and measurements etc.
I'm really excited but I'm still a little nervous.
Just praying baby is healthy. [-o<

I actually feel for you. I was pretty nervous for our daughters scan at 20 weeks. I was so relieved to hear she was very healthy. When I was pregnant with our son, I didn’t even really think about it. You will be fine though and download the pic when you can!!

Good luck for tomorrow, I’m sure everything will be fine. Don’t forget to give us an update and a pic if you can x

Good luck hun although I’m sure all will be just fine. Will be thinking of you xxx

Hi ladies just had my scan and it was brilliant and went really well. My due date is 14th October. He measured the fluid at the back of babies neck and it was normol but I have to wait 7 working days for the results of the bloodtest for the chromosomal abnormalities screening. Hopefully it will be low risk.
Thank you ladies for all ure kind words of support. I'm back at the hospital in a minute to see my high risk pregnancy consultant.
I'm 13 weeks and 1 day pregnant so in the 2nd tri now but will keep popping on here to chat to u all<320190409_132105.jpg
I have other pics I will add later when I get home.

Hi ladies thank you so much.
I will add the other pics. Feel free to have a gender guess. I'm all for that hehe. Been doing some of the old wives tales so far its pointing to a boy but we shall see. I'm going to have a privet gender scan at 16 weeks to find out. My next hospital scan is on may 30th I'll be 20+3 then I'll have growth scans from 26 weeks every 4 weeks. That's just because I'm high risk so I get extra scans.
Here's the other pics.
20190409_184611.jpg 20190409_184646.jpg 20190409_184707.jpg

Awww congrats hunnie! I have my 12 week scan on 1st may, which is hubbies birthday, only 3 weeks to go! And I haven't had a scan since I was 6+6 I'm so patient!... NOT!!!

And in just taking a wild guess at baby... in saying girl :)

Good evening Lovely ladies

So tomorrow is my dating scan. I feel like I've been waiting for this scan forever.
I am excited but I wud be lieing if I said I wasnt nervous.

The scan will give me my official due date and they will also check for chromosomec abnormalities. I have to have a blood draw to which gets sent off and will give me a low or high risk of having a baby with chromosomal abnormalities.
I'm very nervous because being 39 I'm scared that's going to put me at a higher risk.
Please keep everything crossed for me ladies that the scan goes really well and that my baby is healthy.

This wud of been my first scan in this pregnancy if I hadn't booked the privet scans earlier on.
Did have a quick scan last week because I had a little bit of spotting and they said baby was fine but tomorrows scan is quite a long one because they have to do alot of checking and measurements etc.
I'm really excited but I'm still a little nervous.
Just praying baby is healthy. [-o&lt;

I am sure I behind here but of course wishing you the best. I am sure your little bean is perfect and nothing to worry about.

I'm saying little girl purely because the nub angle seems pink and skull looks it xxx

I am sure I behind here but of course wishing you the best. I am sure your little bean is perfect and nothing to worry about.

Scan went well I added pics if u scroll up a bit hope ure doing ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->