Dating scan

MMAmummy

Mum to 2 boys & WTT #3
Reaction score
When do you have yours and how far on will you be? Mine is booked in for the 28th of this month but by then I'll be 13w 5d. All this waiting is driving me mad. I am desperate to know everything is fine xx

Mines booked for 12th Nov and I should be between 11 and 12 weeks by then

Mine is booked for about 13 weeks. What hospital are you going to? I'm going to the RAH with this one but had my last one at SGH.

Mine is on the 21st for a few reasons. 1) I'm between 5.5 weeks and 6.5 weeks and doctor wants to get actual knowledge on it (at the time of the scan I will be between 6.4 and 7.4 weeks). and 2) I have a history of early miscarriage and he wants to make sure all is well.

Otherwise if I hadn't had my history normally people wouldn't have a scan until 12 weeks around here.

Mine is booked for about 13 weeks. What hospital are you going to? I'm going to the RAH with this one but had my last one at SGH.

I had DS at Princess Royal but having this baby at Forth Valley in Larbert so my scan will be there too.

My dating scan is on the 27th of this month, and if my estimate is correct I should be around 11 weeks at the time, but that remains to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->