Day 3 tests

Reb S

Moving on...
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm having my day 3 tests (again!) this month - do I call day 1 the day I start spotting, or the day the witch really gets me? Thanks! Also getting estroidal and AMH done, slightly scary to see what evil Time has done to me in a year since I last had them done!
Thanks for advice,
Reb x

Hi-
CD1 is the first day you have actual bleeding, bot spotting....keep us posted on your test results. Good luck!

My GP will let the ladies phone the day they get definite AF spotting and they book them in for 4 days from that day to ensure no issues and then it's definitely a 3 day test.

But I'm sure some GPs will only want you to call on CD1 which is the first day of full flow not spotting :thumbup:

Good luck and hope the results don't cause you too much upset :hugs:

Thanks ladies - The witch turned up with convincing force all at once so there was no confusion at all! Tests tomorrow, hope they get the results in time for my consultation next Monday...

Good luck with your tests tomorrow and praying for good results for you :hugs:

Good luck with your tests honey and let us know how you get on, fingers xd for you:hugs:

Thanks ladies - results on Monday.

Hmm. Well - FSH 6.1 - not too bad; LH 3.3
BUT - oestradiol - 221 which is high and could be suppressing my FSH
AND - AMH, 4.66, which is on the low side of Low Fertility.
Am I interpreting these wrong, or am I basically screwed?! x

Wish I had some answers for you but I don't sorry :hugs:

I have found the following link https://www.drmalpani.com/amh.htm not sure if it will help or not :shrug:

Hope someone can give you more answers :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->