Day 32, BFN, Temps UP

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by ttc_alb, Apr 6, 2011.

1. ttc_alb

ttc_alb Well-Known Member

This cycle I threw in the towel. I don't know when I o'ed. My cycles usually last 28-31 days. They have never been longer than 31. And here I am at day 32 with no AF. I did start temping in the morning the past two days and the numbers are going up. Hard to tell what this means since I haven't been temping all along.

I did test this morning and got a BFN on an IC. Is there still any hope or insight on what is going on with my body? My BBs are a little sore. I also have no typical signs of AF.

2. mbch

mbch Well-Known Member

Some people don't get results until a few days after AF should have been there. I think you are still in the running until she arrives. The wait sucks though! Good luck.

3. ttc_alb

ttc_alb Well-Known Member

I'm really hoping so, like I said, this is the latest that I've ever been!

4. kma6

kma6 New Member

I'm in the same boat right now, and I can't for the life of me understand what's happening. Did you get the result you were hoping for, when did you finally get it? This wait for AF takes forever :cry:

5. angela36

angela36 Well-Known Member

Waiting sucks but it sounds like you could be. Many people conceive when they let down the obsession a bit.

:dust: