Day 40 in the waiting for AF after MC House

Its frustrating isnt it, I was in the same position but yesterday AF came after 8 weeks of waiting. I miscarried on 14th of January!!!!!
Keep your chin up x

hang in there! I am only on day 15 after my MC and I'm really hoping it is only another two weeks... this waiting sucks!! December, you think you could be PG?

hugs to you all! its sooo poo!

Kaylakin - we started TTC again about a week after the MC so their every chance it could happen but 4 tests have said no! I have no sign of AF arriving soon either. I got pregnant the first month so I'm remaining hopeful - its not over yet!

same boat.. CD40, 14 DPO (I think)...BFN, NO AF.. :shrug:

So frustraring..:cry:

:hugs: to all
this wating after a mc stuff suck worse than the just waiting does. NO af and no BFP is just mean.

i'm on cd25 of a usual 30day cycle so we'll see how much longer i have to wait. FF said i o'ed on cd18 so i'm 7dpo. will wait at least another 7 then start testing.:coffee:

hopefully we ccan all get a BFP together :thumbup:

Agree, its very frustrating CD 36, no AF or BFP

Baby dust to all

Ho hum...Guess Im a bit late to this thread...but Im now on CD49 after MC on March 3rd and still no AF Bleh! Im awfully sorry for everyone's losses...its just heartbreaking - hope each of you are coping well. :hugs:

:hugs: to all
this wating after a mc stuff suck worse than the just waiting does. NO af and no BFP is just mean.

i'm on cd25 of a usual 30day cycle so we'll see how much longer i have to wait. FF said i o'ed on cd18 so i'm 7dpo. will wait at least another 7 then start testing.:coffee:

hopefully we ccan all get a BFP together :thumbup:

I tested today... :bfn: :cry: irritated, relieved, sad... mostly annoyed at American soaps who get preggos right away and no-one know the difference!

:wine:

can i just ask when you say cd xx are you counting from the day u started bleeding or after? this is to the people who havent had af since mc.

I started counting from the day of the D&C which is the day I started bleeding. I just treated it like I started AF that day and so it would be back to CD1. Im now CD50 from that day and still no AF...

Took the plunge and tested yesterday after work, it was BFN...ho-hum....

hi honey. i counted from the day of my d & c and now on cd 77!! back to doctors on monday as they were not really bothered when i went in 2 weeks ago. x sylvia x

hi honey. i counted from the day of my d & c and now on cd 77!! back to doctors on monday as they were not really bothered when i went in 2 weeks ago. x sylvia x

Gosh, that is a long time! But I have not even bothered to call my doc because I feel certain they wont be concerned with me just yet. Im really unsure if the DH and I will try again to be honest, so I suppose there is no rush or cause for real concern. But it sure would be nice to get back on track and feel some sort of normal....

Good luck to you - I sure hope things get sorted for you soon. :flower:

im cd30 then. ive got go bk hospital 2morrow 4 a scan as im still getting positive test's which have started to get darker, there pretty sure i must have something in there still.

my god that's ages id go bk, good luck.

im cd30 then. ive got go bk hospital 2morrow 4 a scan as im still getting positive test's which have started to get darker, there pretty sure i must have something in there still.

Oh hun, thats hard...do they think its just left from the MC or is it possible its a new pregnancy???

must be left over as ihavent had negative test at all since mc.
hopsital said test after 3weeks and should be negative as i wanted to try as soon as i tested early and have kept testing, i kinda figged when i got bpn id have better chance of working out when i o. hasent worked out that way though.

Thanks for this post and replies ladies. I am 43 days after MC and no AF. I was getting worried, but will hang in there a little longer. Did any of you feel bloated and crampy despite not getting AF? I have felt like AF is imminent for 3 weeks now, but nothing. So annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->