Day 56 help?

Fire_fly

Reaction score
Hi girls, I hope I've posted in the right place. I'm new thread this site. My last period was 56 days ago and my last two cycles we're 39 days each, one before that was 33. Just a bit of background information, I was taking cerazette but only for a month between may to the beginning of July. I've taken a few pregnancy tests which have been negative including 2 digitals. Haven't tested since I was 11 days late as I just gave up eventually. I'm now 17 days late, have very sore boobs, cramping, sore back and feeling sick
I did see the doctor who said because the tests I took wre negative, just wait for my period to come on and to come back in 6 months if it doesn't show as I was on the pill for a month.
What's confusing me is I was on the pill for 9.5 years before I had my DD and my period came back in exactly one month. I know not all pills are the same though.
I feel like I'm going to get my period any minute but no show. Sorry this is so long, has anyone else had this before? Thanks :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->