Day from hell.

Gemmaleanne23

Reaction score
So you may remember from my previous post that twin 2 has been hovering around the 10th percentile so we've been having fortnightly growth scans.
I had to go in due to reduced movements a week ago but was assured all looked 'ok' although they couldn't get them moving a lot whilst we were there and to follow up with consultant after our scan today.

Went in for my scan, only to find that twin 2 has now dropped even lower to the 8th percentile, but twin 1 who has always measured on the 50th has also dropped to the 11th this week :(

I'm to go to fetal wellbeing twice weekly starting Friday, and return to clinic after another full growth scan in 2 weeks time. But with the reduced movement as an added factor iv been told that every day is a blessing from now and not to make plans in advance for a while. The head consultant said outright we won't make it to induction at 37 weeks anymore and to expect Xmas at the latest, but realistically any time. I'm 28 weeks tomorrow, but nowhere near ready and to top it off they're both still breech so if they come any time soon it'd be a section either way which I'm terrified of.

Everyone keeps telling me it'll be ok, you'll manage etc etc but iv snapped at so many people today because frankly I just feel like it's their way of dismissing my feelings or brushing them under the carpet, realistically I know they're just trying to help but no one can take those fears away with "it'll be ok". Iv sent my partner off to his mums for a visit because he's always there until late when he goes, and I'm looking forward to the kids going to bed, so I can just breakdown without someone 'helpfully' telling me not to worry, or to relax. This pregnancy has been one worry after another and I'm so fed up of trying to be strong all the time 😢

Sorry I just needed to vent I think x

big hugs hun :hugs: im sure your sick of people telling you its going to be ok, you vent away xx

You have every right to freak out!! I couldn't imagine having this baby right now and by csection. I hope they hang in there!! Have you talked to dh? Cause your right, you can't be strong all the time!! Everyone has a breaking point! Ki wish you the best and really hope they stay put!!

Sending :hugs: what a difficult situation. I hope your babies are ok x

Oh wow, you must be so stressed, anxious and worried. I'm sorry to read what you're going through and hope the babies can stay in as long as poss safely to grow stronger. I also hope they turn as your situation must be worrying enough without added stress of an unwanted csection. Hope you got your night alone to mull it over x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->