day with daddy

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
Well tomorrow I have a funeral to go to and then a meal with work so Jacob is with luke for almost 12 hours! now i know he is his dad but im still worried he has never been left for more than 3 hours with him and more to the point i have never been away from him for that long! Is it normal to worry about leaving your baby with there dad??

x

Yer lol Poor Daddys huh and you make sure they know everything they already know! :lol: SC always said to me 'I DO KNOWWWWWWWWW' I am her Daddy you know lol

It changes though ;) last week SC went into town and took Moo. I helpd him get her ready put her coat on handed him the changing bag ... see you later don't rush home!!!

:rofl:

Yer lol Poor Daddys huh and you make sure they know everything they already know! :lol: SC always said to me 'I DO KNOWWWWWWWWW' I am her Daddy you know lol

It changes though ;) last week SC went into town and took Moo. I helpd him get her ready put her coat on handed him the changing bag ... see you later don't rush home!!!

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And did he?

I bet! I like when OH takes the kids for awhile :) Doesn't happen often but it's good when he does.

As for taking Chase, he hasn't done that yet and that would bug me.

So, you are correct. When they get older you are pushing daddy to take them :)

I think I should just leave my man with the baby for a few hours to give him a reality check.

I trust that if he had to, he'd work it out.

Although, I didn't realise until yesterday, Jasper is now 15 days old and his daddy hasn'y changed a SINGLE nappy... when I'd ask his daddy to change his nappy he'd have an excuse, say he'd do it in a minute etc etc etc...

Yesterday he sheepishly admitted he didn't know how to change his nappy!

So, tonight I'm gonna teach him... and then there'll be NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!

i was really worried about leaving riley with his dad but now most weekends he has him al the time if i want to pop out i do peace and quiet :D

daddy still hasnt had jack on his own. but i think i would be really worried to. its not that he cant do it its just jacks my baby. x

Aah bless I always worry when I leave Toby with Ben only because i worry he will forget to make him have an afternoon nap. He He. Bens only day off is on a sunday so he likes to spend that day with Toby and he will tell me off for interfering and he always likes to get him up and wash and dress him etc. They usually go swimming on a sunday and I have some free time. xx

It's really scary for the first time.Lola was about a month and a half when she first spend one night alone with her daddy and I was horrified!

Now that one night actually does me good,not to mention that I really trust him ever since he proved worthy.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->