Daylight saving...

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
I hate it! Bloody pointless and its screwing our routine up!!!

:hissy:

Seriously though, what IS the point!?

Totally agree there! :hissy:
Both of our rythams are totally screwed up today!

I'm sure that there is actually a point somwhere there but I don't really care! I hate it! :roll:

Just what I was thinking last week - was expecting Sam to be in bed at his normal time and up stupidly early.

But then I screwed his routine up myself by taking him out to a wedding until 11pm (bad mummy :blush: ...I was expecting him to sleep!) and the clocks changing meant that he woke up at his normal time :D x

i was just going to start a thread to see how everyone was getting on with it, so sorry to hear its messing with routines :hugs: - so far so good with us, but we'll see :hugs:

Im confused never mind him :S

xxx

hmmm ours doesn't begin until next sunday!! 2 am on the first sunday in November...yay for an extra hour :happydance:

My mobile phone apparently changes itself... thats whats confused me. I set my alarm for an hour later last night coz I didnt realise it did that then when I woke up it was the wrong time :S been confused the rest of the day. Totally thrown me off.

xxx

So I just ruines Lola's entire routine because I'm daft as hell! :hissy:

We've just changed our clocks just now, too lazy and like everyone else too confused.
Ruby went down at just after 8, I wasn't gonna fight trying to keep her up till 9.

Tell me about it, 5:30 Chloe was up this morning, which was early anyway as its usually 7-8. half an hour early I can cope with, 1 and half..... you're having a laugh!!

It is fine with me, i am just doing the same as if the clocks hadnt changed. gone to bed an hour early which i wanted him to do anyway. He gets up when he feels like it anyway.

I hope it works out tho as his feeds are all an hour early...

Im confused never mind him :S

xxx

:rofl: tell me about it, me too!!

:laugh2: Me too...Sam might be fine but I was nearly an hour late meeting Rachel today because the stupid clocks changed themselves :roll: and the one I'd already put back ended up an hour behind the time it actually was :dohh: x

:hugs: oh sweetie :hugs:
sounds like everyone has had an interesting day with this bloody thing, my mum told me told in my elderly great aunt and uncles home the carers accidentally put the clocks forward an hour not back, there was alot of elderly people waiting a very long time for there wash :dohh:

I was quite lucky this morning as I managed to keep Jack sleeping for an extra hour :D

Jack was crying his eyes out at 7.15 - I didn't realise that he was tired & wanted his bottle & bed as it was really 8.15 for him - he usually has milk around 8ish:blush::blush:

It screwed our routine up too. Tegan was up at what is now 5am .. :(

didnt effect jack at all although hs forgotte his routine any way x

I thought it was going to make our little routine better but I screwed it up because we went over to my parents and he was awake until 9 when I expected him to go down at 7! Before the clocks changing he was going down at 8. He had all his feeds an hr earlier though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->