Days with less kicking

kewpie

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 25 weeks and have finally felt some strong kicks in the last week (have anterior placenta). However, the last two days things have quietened right down again. Is this normal? It's strange to get used to the strong movements only for them to go away again. I'm sure baby has probably just turned around or something but just a bit of reassurance would be good as my ob appointment is not for another five days.

Thank you :)

did you try the things they say like to drink some juice and lie on your side and see if you feel kicks?
its probably nothing to worry about.... although here we can go into the labor and delivery at hospital and have things checked out if concerned. is that a option for you?
one time when i had decrease in movements, i went in, everything was fine but got to see baby again so that was nice!

I think it's still normal at this stage. Baby has been quiet today but I suspect if I lay down after dinner I'm sure I'll start feeling her.

Yes I have more and less active days. Some days he's crazy and others (like today) he's more chilled

I think kick counting doesn't start until 3rd tri? Or am I wrong? I wouldn't worry about it in 2nd tri with ant placenta. You can try the juice trick if you're really concerned or call your dr or mw xx

I also have anterior placenta and at almost 27 weeks I still have days where I don't feel a lot of movement. Right now he is moving alot but I only feel it at the top and bottom but nothing in the middle. My doctor said not to worry about it because the bigger he gets the more I will feel it.

Thanks so much everyone. Really good to hear. Of course as soon as I posted I started feeling a few small kicks. I'll just chill out until my ob appointment!

I'm with the others however if you are ever worried it is ok to get checked out (and you should) <3 but glad to read the kicks have started again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->