Daytime nap help!

mummy&mase

Mummy To One.
Reaction score
My son is 6 months old and is the happiest little boy and couldnt ask for a better behaved baby.. however, day time naps are such a nightmare, he only has two sometimes three but i cant get him to sleep on his own, he is fine doing it at night he snuggles up with his teddy but in the day no chance i have tried doing everything that i do at night - even bathing him in the day before hes due a nap!! im stuck for ideas can anyone help me.. He just screams and screams and its not just a scream its the heartbreaking scream and he gets himself into a right state that after 10 minutes i have to pick him up.

Hmm well Caitlins 4 months old so my thoughst may be invalid lol But shes starting to have more awake time as she gets older & she is grouchy but I guess shes bored! What toys etc does he have? Is he always sat in same place? We've got highchair, bouncer, play mat, play centre (over head)/activity, walker on way, bumbo on way so she isn't always put in same place or lay in her bed in day - Bed is now night time only bar maybe one nap in day depending how she is.

Wind maybe? I find theres a diff between whingy & the heartbreaking screech which tends to tell us shes full of wind poss needs a number 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->