Daytime sleeping

Happy

Mummy to Phoebe
Reaction score
I'm having real problems getting Phoebe to sleep in the house during the day, it sounds odd but for some reason she just will not go down if we are in the house. She will fall asleep on us after a feed but if we try to move her to her bean bag she will wake up and be bright eyed. Even if we decided to leave her on one of us she will only sleep for 40 minutes or so. She is really grouchy and tends to just cry for most of the day so we hate staying in.

Its another story if we are out as she will just sleep in the car or in her pushchair all day! Its becoming a bit of a nightmare as we cant get anything done around the house and when my OH is at work during the week I find it easier to go out as she sleeps.

Has anyone got any tips for getting her to sleep at home during the day?

i stuck zane in his carseat to sleep wen he wudnt sleep any other way. and if he fell alseep in my arms id put him down and mold the cover around him to make the same position he was in while in my arms that tricked him afew times lol

if all else fails i stick him on his playmat or just the floor on a blanket stick the tv on and leave him haha

Does she sleep thru the night??? My LO sleeps thru the night but i cant get her to sleep in the day - i guess this is cos she doesnt get tired?? U tryed putting her in the pram and pushing her round the house???

Yeah she sleeps really well at night. I've tried the pram in the house and in the garden but it wont work, I might be inagining it but she literally has to be out of the house to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->