Ddi you think you were pregnant?? And were you? How much does mindgames come into it?

liamsmum

Reaction score
I am convinced, but I don't know how much my mind is playing with me on this.
I have been feeling quite off for two days now, tired like I have been woken from me sleep and not been back to sleep IYKWIM??
Think I had an implant bleed.
Bloated to the point where my jeans are tight.
I am about 10DPO but think it's most likely too early for symptoms just yet, is my mind playing tricks on me??
With my last pregnancy I didn't even realize I was pregnant until 5 weeks, never really felt sick or anything so this is just weird.
Am I nuts??

I do think that sometimes your mind can convince you that you are pregnant if you really want it that bad!

I have had a BFN this month so far and AF is due today or tommorow.

I really do hope that it is a BFP for you hun xx

This month I really did think I was pregnant and it was all in my head. Didn't really have many symptoms but I didn't feel like af was coming. I just had a cycle without period pain which was weird. I do think that your mind can get carried away with itself and pick up on every feeling and question it.

The only symptom that I can say that was different on the cycle I got pregnant was sore boobs and underarms, problem is on another cycle you may not have any symptoms but still be pregnant, you just can't tell.

Your not nuts - I was symptom spotting from ov this cycle:blush:

Hi,

I believe I was pregnant Oct cycle... cramping at 6dpo, spotting at 10dpo, sore boobs, going off certain foods, insomnia where my symptoms. BFN and AF arrived at 13dpo.

I know I was pregnant Nov cycle... exactly the same symptoms but even stronger with bloating and hunger added in. AF arrived at 10dpo but I got a BFP at 14dpo (after 4 days of heavy AF), I tested because I still 'felt' pregnant. Unfortunately bloods 2 days later confirmed a chemical :(

This month I'm trying not to symptom spot and wont be testing until AF is late but as I now know what early pregnany symptoms I get, I will probably worry less !

FX for your BFP xxx

The first few months I convienced myself all the time, though now I am the opposite and expect a BFN every month. :nope:

With my DD 8 years ago I didn't feel anything till 6 weeks and didn't think that I may be pregnant till then but I wasn't ttc then.

Hi there.
Mine is opposite rele.

When i was pregnant i actualy didnt think that i was and all the symptons was in my head... i basicaly blanked them out to keep me sane.

Sadly ended in mc at 12 weeks.

But these past few months i have always convinced myself im pregnant and af turns up :(
but i guess its hard not to when u have rele messed up periods from the mc and they come every 6 weeks !

i think i have learnt my lesson now though, im just guna expect my period to come week 6 and think nothing of my symptons.... the dispointment is just too heart breaking

I had one cycle back in May when I KNEW I was preggo. Had classic IB at 8dpo and I mean "textbook". Then AF was 3 days late and that was the first time in over a year I'd actually taken a test but alas! It was negative and I was late and that was the end of that.

Really thought I caught the eggie this month but at 12dpo all my beautiful sxs are now gone and being replaced with the AF feeling. My biggest signal that she's coming is I always feel like I have to pee or I'm "leaking" and then she shows up which of course I'm having right now.

So NO you aren't nuts and NO you aren't alone but each cycle is different so just remember if you feel preggo you really may be preggo! Babydust!

Last month I thought for sure I was pregnant. I felt like I had all the symptons and my temp way high. I tested way to many times and all were negative. This month I will try my hardest to wait to test and not let the symptons get to me.

With that said I hope this is your month, lost of baby dust for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->