Dealing with comments from other people.

You should say... this is just for starters Ive got a greggs sausage roll lined up for her next!

:rofl: Are you trying to get me into arguments with random strangers?!!! :rofl:

:rofl: never!

Another one whilst shes munching on a carrot stick "oh yes shes very advanced for her age she had a full sunday roast yesterday"

go down the humour route! if they are stupid enough to believe you then more fool them!

I'm glad you said something to her, as if its anyone's business. I'd have bit her head off too! Don't worry about what people say, you are her mother and are doing the right thing as you are following YOUR instincts!

I've considered having little buisness cards printed up with
'yes, I spend 24 hours a day with my child and know them better than anyone else but I'm sure you know best, complete random stranger!'

Personally I would look her in the eye and say, 'But she must have a high chair, or she'll choke on her steak!' :rolleyes:

If she knew anything about babies, she would know by looking at where Brooke is developmentally (not just by looking at her size).. she probably would have figured out the situation and not said anything at all.

Proof she doesn't know any better, proof you should ignore it and carry on.. you're doing what's right for you & Brooke! :)

This is what I was thinking, she's sitting by herself for goodness sake! I hate nosy people.

I don't have any suggestions on one-liners. I do the silent "evil look".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->