Dealing with multiple chemicals

polly77

Reaction score
Hi Girls!
I am new here, but I have a story to share. Today I had to visit my RE for blood work to confirm my third chemical pregnancy in 5 months. I'm sure some of you can relate to driving to the office in that miserable, gloomy fog, waiting for the bad news once again, with cramps and bleeding. It really sucks. So as i pulled into the lot (my RE is located in an outpatient wing of a hospital), it seemed like just my luck to see this happy very pregnant couple hand in hand walking out and I got so angry, thinking WHY ME? and IT ISN'T FAIR... I DON'T DESERVE THIS! And I got on the elevator, mad at my life and mad at the fact that elevator stopped at every floor and then it stopped and this beautiful young girl, about my age, got on and she looked like she just saw a ghost and was desperately fighting back tears (probably the way I looked) and then I glanced up at the floor we had stopped at and it was the Oncology floor. I don't really know what her story was... was it her? Was she terminally ill? Was it her parent? Her spouse? Her child? All I know was that in that second I realized that I can be sad about my loses, but in the grand scheme of things, I am really very lucky.

Sorry to be cliche, but perhaps I needed a reality check :-s

Hi Polly - sometimes a little perspective on things helps us to pick ourselves up and move on right? However, you're still allowed to think why me, it isn't fair - and you certainly don't deserve this. One of the reasons this forum is so fantastic is that we share the same special kind of loss and you don't have to feel guilty about it one bit. You're right though, we can be blessed in other areas of our lives, but I hope you're blessed with a healthy pregnancy very soon. xxx

Thanks, TripleB, I still needed that validation...and CONGRATS TO YOU!!! sticky sticky sticky... I wish you a fab nine months! xoxoxo

Hi Polly, i'm really sorry for your losses, i had 2 chemical pregnancies in a row, March and April, both at 4 weeks :-( i'm hoping next time my baby will stick. x

Sorry for your loss Polly, I know what you mean about suddenly becoming aware other people are suffering too but it doesnt minimise your hurt in any way. Fingers crossed you get a sticky BFP soon :hugs:

thanks everyone :)

hotpinkangel- have you considered genetic testing?

No...not yet, i'm not sure what to think. just got a BFP, really hoping this bean sticks. no one seems to know much about chemicals, how are you getting on? any tests done?
Em xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->