Dear body,

chuck

Reaction score
Despite the words ...'FAILURE to progress and MALPRESENTATION' being there in black and white and said to me over and over I am coming to realize I owe you an apology body.

You did not fail to do anything.

No we did not give birth vaginally, I didn't even get for you to show me what you can do. But you did not fail me, the professionals did.

The men and women who were supposed to be there to support me and give us the best chance to do what we are meant to do failed us.

I am doing my best to forgive those people and move on. i am doing my best to take time to appreciate what you are doing and how amazing it is, I am doing my best to prepare properly this time so we can work together to make this happen in a better way no matter how things turn out.

So body I am sorry for all the horrible things I have said and all the horrible thoughts I have had about you but I can't do this without you.

So yeah I am sorry.

Lets work it out and do this together.

:cry:
I love this Chuck :hugs: It actually made me a bit teary eyed to read it. I've seen you struggle so much with happened last time that it's great to watch your progress in trying to find a way to accept it.

hugs again. :hugs:

It s a little self indulgent really but pah open forum innit!

I am trying to move on rathe than just 'get over it' which so many very unhelpful people have suggested.

It s a little self indulgent really but pah open forum innit!

I am trying to move on rathe than just 'get over it' which so many very unhelpful people have suggested.

thats exactly right - forgive yourself. Say 'I'm doing the best I can' and try to move past it x

...P.S...I apologise to my boobies for being so mean to them..they did make milk and did it well it seems but Dewi was tongue tied, I was in a lot of other pain physically and mentally and cracked bleeding nipples were too much to bear.

You did not fail me, the combination of circumstances did.

Boobies we will do our best to give this bean some milk, it does not matter if it is a day or a year.

What matters is that we try.

Despite the words ...'FAILURE to progress and MALPRESENTATION' being there in black and white and said to me over and over I am coming to realize I owe you an apology body.

You did not fail to do anything.

No we did not give birth vaginally, I didn't even get for you to show me what you can do. But you did not fail me, the professionals did.

The men and women who were supposed to be there to support me and give us the best chance to do what we are meant to do failed us.

I am doing my best to forgive those people and move on. i am doing my best to take time to appreciate what you are doing and how amazing it is, I am doing my best to prepare properly this time so we can work together to make this happen in a better way no matter how things turn out.

So body I am sorry for all the horrible things I have said and all the horrible thoughts I have had about you but I can't do this without you.

So yeah I am sorry.

Lets work it out and do this together.

Ditto. Couldn't have said it better myself :thumbup::flower:

oh chuck, I think this is brilliant! It really touched me and made me chocked up a bit.
Big hugs to you and your body
X

..LOL I didn't mean to make you hormonal lot all teary eyed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->