Dear Madison,

krys

Madi's Mommy
Reaction score
Please quit jumping on mommy's bladder. I don't want to pee the bed, I just don't think your daddy would understand.
Love, Mommy

Haha. Anything you wanna say to your LO??

:rofl: loved it Krystal. I feel like that already so I can't imagine how you're feeling!! :dohh:

Dear Azaria,
Thanks for being such an active little man tonight!! I've been waiting and waiting for those first kicks from the outside and was getting jealous of everyone else feeling it but me. Until tonight!! Did you do that special for your 23 week mark?? :kiss: I love you baby boy and I can't wait to meet you!

Dear Jace,
You know I love you... But can you please stop head butting me down there? It feels like you're trying to escape and it freaks Mommy out silly boy...:wacko:

Love, Mommy. <3

:rofl:

To my beautiful baby girl,
There's only five weeks until I finally meet you and I can't wait but please take it easy on me during labour. :rofl:

Dear Twinkies,

I'd really like it if you would give me some kicks like all the other Mummy's are talking about. I get jealous!
Also, I can't wait to find out what teams we're on :)

All the love in the world,
Mummy xx

To my beautiful baby girl,
There's only five weeks until I finally meet you and I can't wait but please take it easy on me during labour. :rofl:

Haha, this!!

Madison,
Take it easy on me during labor tooooo! X

Dear Riley,
Please babygirl remove your butt or foot or whatever appendage you have pressed into my ribs. :haha:
I love you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->