Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

3 issys from oz. should be shipped on 16th october, so fingers crossed they arrive about a week after that!!

:happydance::happydance:
Am so excited for these cant wait to get my Ariel issy :happydance::happydance:

I'm hoping Evie's second custom WNOS will arrive this week.. it's been 12 days since I ordered it and the last one came within that time :thumbup:

Also wating on 2 preloved Totsbots, and a preloved Mini Lala.

Non nappy post, I'm waiting for Evie's new teething necklace.. I'm sure that the last one I got her (Ebay for a fiver) was probably plastic rather than real amber so I've ordered her a butterscotch one from Dino Daisy :D

Posted them today hun x

I'm hoping Evie's second custom WNOS will arrive this week.. it's been 12 days since I ordered it and the last one came within that time :thumbup:

Also wating on 2 preloved Totsbots, and a preloved Mini Lala.

Non nappy post, I'm waiting for Evie's new teething necklace.. I'm sure that the last one I got her (Ebay for a fiver) was probably plastic rather than real amber so I've ordered her a butterscotch one from Dino Daisy :D

Posted them today hun x

Lol thanks hun :happydance:

I got an itti and an ebay cheapie today.

I been waiting 3 weeks this week for my WNOS and WNNN! :(

im now waiting on

free teenyfit still
dennis nappy from ct
wn orders

5 fairy hammocks
2 wnos amd 2 wnos customised for alfie
alfies halloween pocket nappy small ss and insert :)
x
thats all me thinks x

I got an itti and an ebay cheapie today.

I been waiting 3 weeks this week for my WNOS and WNNN! :(

The wn's should come this week hun I ordered on 21st sept an got my dispatch email today :)

Lliena - Is the NBC Poshbugs on FB yours? I didn't think that Avalon Grace was that common a name :rofl:

So excited, my Poshbugs custom is done :dance:

omg I didnt know it was up!!!! Going to look now yes its mine!

It's gorgeous hun!! I just checked it out myself lol!

does callie have a PB on the way too Lryik isnt a common name and i spotted one on PB's page earlier

I think Lyrik is become very popular later..I wanted that name but DH wouldnt hear it..I know two friends with that name so far, but then again I amungst alot of musicians so that might explain it! I love it!

Lliena - I'll post a pic of mine when it gets here ;)

im waiting on a lilac itti,
a custom wn
and 2 preordered day issys

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly