Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

my 2 preordered day issy and my sio red itti came today

now waiting on

pink cherries day issy
sio itti, ivory,baby pink, fushia
2 custom wn
1 muttaqin preorder x

2 preloved day Issys
1 Poshbugs (now thinking this might be a good present for a friend)

that's probably the least amount of nappies I've been waiting for, for ages. I think I am near to approaching total stash happiness.

2 preloved day Issys

that's probably the least amount of nappies I've been waiting for, for ages. I think I am near to approaching total stash happiness.

You know something, I'm not far off myself! I never thought I'd ever say that either! Once I get the night nappies sorted and a couple more custom WN, then I'll be totally stash happy :D

I am getting to be stash happy I think! Thank goodness! Tho I may change my mind when no 2 is here when I test out the other batch :)

I'm still waiting for my Poshbugs :( I know the embroidery was done a couple of weeks ago (same time as Lliena's) but I've not heard anything since. I know Heather has been ill... Do you think e-mailing her would be bad? I just want to know that it'll be done at some point. I paid for it back in mid-September! :eek:

Ooh, and although it's not nappies, I have an order in with the lovely LittlePants for some more baby balm, some EcoEarth bamboo night pad things, and some wooool for my Mum to knit some longies! :D

Im waiting on
2 ebay cheapies
3 wn's that i had to send back :cry:
1 wnos

Thats all for now im pretty stash happy once these come!

I was completely stash happy... and then LO grew :dohh:

Now awaiting 7 LG FBs :) I can't believe she's outgrown the OS already (so much for being btp!).

Still need to work on a new nighttime solution, but I think that's going to involve me getting creative behind the sewing machine rather than doing more online shopping (I need to use up some OBV I ordered during my last online shopping fix).

katies, EJ is in LG FB lol on the tightest snaps but they fit Nate too and not even on the largest snaps they are great

Eala I would chase it up hun!

I would too.. over a month is an awful long time to wait when you've paid alot of money for something. That's kinda what's put me off ordering from the Poshbugs site. The waiting time!
The WN wait is bad enough, I dont think I could contain myself if I had to wait longer than 3 weeks! :lol:

I'm still waiting for my Poshbugs :( I know the embroidery was done a couple of weeks ago (same time as Lliena's) but I've not heard anything since. I know Heather has been ill... Do you think e-mailing her would be bad? I just want to know that it'll be done at some point. I paid for it back in mid-September! :eek:

Ooh, and although it's not nappies, I have an order in with the lovely LittlePants for some more baby balm, some EcoEarth bamboo night pad things, and some wooool for my Mum to knit some longies! :D

Im messaging her too cos I paid at the same time and tbh the wait has been ages! If the embroidery was done surely it cant take that much time to sew up the nappies?

Thanks ladies, I think I'll send her a wee e-mail.

I do understand that she's a busy Mum and is ill just now, but I'd just like to know *some* kind of timescale :blush:

katies, EJ is in LG FB lol on the tightest snaps but they fit Nate too and not even on the largest snaps they are great

I'd been holding off upgrading to LG for as long as possible but I can barely get the poppers done up on the OS now (can't very well ask Emma to "suck it in while Mummy does up the diaper" :haha:). Looking at the size range on the large, I bet Emma could have fit them when she was EJ's age too. Yet another hidden cost of having a bigger baby that I hadn't anticipated :dohh:

2 preloved day Issys

Okay make that
2 preloved day Issys
2 preloved minky Issys
1 Poshbugs (possible present for friend shortly to launch into reusables)

I've found all the Issy patterns I want so I can stay off CNT, etc in the future.

I'm waiting on ....

Preloved -
3 Totsbots Nappies
1 Totsbots fleece wrap
3 Motherease Wraps
3 Ella's House Bumhuggers

New -
4 Ella's House Bumhuggers
2 Motherease Rikki Wraps

Hopefully get them this week :happydance:

my waiting list grew

2 wn orders
bbos of ebay
dream dris of cnt
2 pockets off here
bob pocket bot of cnt
christmasy one of cnt
swaps from cnt 2 cushies blue camo and dude working, weehugger and wnos
minki reusable wipes
cheeky wipes kit

thats it i thinks

Im waiting for:

2 issys from oz order
2 poshbugs
1 medium bg
1 butterfly medium
1 itti wetbag (thanks Jetters :D)

Eala I would chase it up hun!

I would too.. over a month is an awful long time to wait when you've paid alot of money for something. That's kinda what's put me off ordering from the Poshbugs site. The waiting time!
The WN wait is bad enough, I dont think I could contain myself if I had to wait longer than 3 weeks! :lol:

Yep its defo a long time to wait!
I am doing well and not bought anything for over a week :wohoo:

I'm waiting on ....

Preloved -
3 Totsbots Nappies
1 Totsbots fleece wrap
3 Motherease Wraps
3 Ella's House Bumhuggers

New -
4 Ella's House Bumhuggers
2 Motherease Rikki Wraps

Hopefully get them this week :happydance: