Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

My remade weenotions turned up this morning and they are fab :happydance:

I'm still waiting on ebay cheapy babylegs and a nappy

and a pre loved issy skulls (not very girly but it's a surprise for OH as he really wanted it when the new lot came through on C&C but I convinced him to get cherries :blush:)

Im waiting for:

2 issys from oz order
2 poshbugs
1 medium bg
1 butterfly medium
1 itti wetbag (thanks Jetters :D)

Now adding on 1 itti tutto from jetters, and 4 ebay cheapies I won after bidding on them whilst tipsy the other night :rofl:

and a pre loved issy skulls (not very girly but it's a surprise for OH as he really wanted it when the new lot came through on C&C but I convinced him to get cherries :blush:)

Ooops :dohh:
I also have an aio nappy and liners......and another issy (bees) coming my way!!

Its okay though as I'm currently £7 up on bits I'm selling on ebay :haha:

Oh and I have a Christmas present I need to pick up for Elsie :) its a LeapFrog Learn & Groove Activity Station :)

Such a busy shopping day, I'm supposed to be packing the house up for moving day on Friday :blush:

2 preloved day Issys
1 Poshbugs (now thinking this might be a good present for a friend)

that's probably the least amount of nappies I've been waiting for, for ages. I think I am near to approaching total stash happiness.

Okay make that
2 preloved day Issys
2 preloved minky Issys
1 Poshbugs (possible present for friend shortly to launch into reusables)

I've found all the Issy patterns I want so I can stay off CNT, etc in the future.

Well now it is
2 preloved day Issys
2 preloved minky Issys
1 Poshbugs (possible present for friend shortly to launch into reusables)
1 WNOS
1 WNNN
WN wipes & liners

Must stop now! But I think I am super stash happy now until the new Blueberry prints are released and the new Itti prints. But that's a little while away. Goal will be to not buy nappies for the next 3 weeks. :blush:

Has anyone had a response from Heather Poshbugs to their emails? Am wondering how much longer I'll need to wait for my buggy liner. It's getting on for 2 months.

No reply yet to my email, she hasnt been on facebook today either. 2 months is a long time. I dont understand why she keeps taking orders when she seems to have so many she cant keep up with. :shrug: If I was her I would stop and catch up before taking more or employ soneone to help me out, but I guess some people want to keep all the money they earn to themsleves.

I feel bad for Heather, but yah, she should've stopped taking orders for a while, I think. All I want is a time frame! The embroidery was done a couple of weeks ago now, how long does it take to sew up a nappy (if you know what you're doing, I mean!)? :dohh: Hopefully she's taking a week or so off to recover, and she'll get back to business soon :)

Ive not had any replies to my emails to Heather either :( My transformers nappy had to be sent back as one of the poppers came off, i dont even know it got there okay!

I got my despatch notice today for my Lakeland airer :D

Yes I think she would have been better off not taking so many orders and stopping when she gets full up. I'd say she also produces too many different designs for a single person business. I'm just glad I'm waiting on a liner and not a footmuff. I would have had to buy another footmuff by now given how cold its been lately.

I was thinking of getting a Poshbugs footmuff a few weeks ago. Really glad I didnt now as I would have been sooooo peed off, having to fork out alot of money for one of her ones and then go and have to buy another just to tide us over while it's cold!

waiting on

wnos
2 ebay cheapies (still!)
wnss
tutto and wetbag
udnn

my two V2 easyfits on the way!!

hurry upppp!

Although got my free Tutto today :happydance:

For the first time in months I am officially waiting for NOTHING :shock:

I have been so good and not bought anything for about 2 weeks now :)

Selling stuff so I can buy again :haha:

Im waiting on-

2ebay cheapies
wnos
tutto + wetbag
2x HLBB

Recived today-
wnos
udnn
spiderman bib

waiting on nappys and i got a delivery note yay so now got to find time to go pick them up

Ooops :dohh:
I also have an aio nappy and liners......and another issy (bees) coming my way!!

Its okay though as I'm currently £7 up on bits I'm selling on ebay :haha:

Oh and I have a Christmas present I need to pick up for Elsie :) its a LeapFrog Learn & Groove Activity Station :)

Such a busy shopping day, I'm supposed to be packing the house up for moving day on Friday :blush:

I also now have an issy Care bears on the way :blush:

woo! got my Easyfits!! Mushroom and another Flower Power...

now i have 3 of the Flower Power...

too much? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"