Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

woo! got my Easyfits!! Mushroom and another Flower Power...

now i have 3 of the Flower Power...

too much? :rofl:

Well if you ever feel they're too much, you know where I am :rofl:

OK withdrawal was setting in! Just ordered a Bee Cushie :haha:

yay 1 of my custom wn's was posted yesterday so hopefully will be here today or tomorrow

still waiting on 1 more custom wn
2 itti sio's
and 1 issy day
x

yay my wn arrived, and its so beautiful, i let them choose the border cut as i couldnt decide which i wanted and they chose wondefully x

My issy bees arrived today! I love it! So much nicer than the pics :)

Got my tutto and wet bag from Jetters-I loved the halloween packaging :D

I'm impatiently still waiting for my LG FBs to arrive- I hate Canada Post!!! :hissy: I can get ebay cheapies from Hong Kong faster than a couple of nappies from the west coast :grr:

On the upside, I did get a shipping notice that my next pile of Zorb is arriving today :happydance: I'm gradually converting all my MF inserts to super absorbant bamboo and Zorb...

Still waiting for some preloved Totsbots and wraps. On the upside, I got a tax rebate today! Christmas is looking easier now :happydance:

My preloved Issys have all arrived now.

Just waiting on
1 WNNN
1 WNOS
set of WN wipes & liners
1 set of Pumpkin Pants flongies ordered direct from her Etsy shop, which worked out cheaper than buying them over here!

My preloved Totsbots arrived this morning, and so did the wool for the longies I want to knit.. just waiting for the lanolising stuff now :D

wish i was waiting for something..jelous of all of youont really need anything...

edit..just remembered I am waiting for something...leopard print dummies and the sleep cosy so I can keep my bubz in bed with me when hubby is at work!!
Not nappies but still waiting for something..tee hee

My LittlePants order arrived safe and sound :thumbup:

Still waiting for... my Poshbugs :coffee:

My LittlePants order arrived safe and sound :thumbup:

Still waiting for... my Poshbugs :coffee:

I asked on the facebook page last night if mine was being done yet and she ignored to answer that but answered my other question...

I wont be ordering from her again when I evenually get these. One is already premade so she could have sent that when I paid at begining of Sept!

I have heard loads of bad stuff lately about Poshbugs and seen on FB ranting about refunds! Glad I didnt order xx

I understand shes a mum of 4 and going through the menopause and has anemia etc etc and life is busy. But she really should not be taking more orders on when she cant keep up with what she has to do atm. I think its the fact that the embroidery was done a few weeks ago for my nappy and that she posted pics of it on there which made me think it would be done soon is whats bothering me. Surely it doesnt take that much time to sew up some nappies?

I dunno ignore me am having a rant cos Ive had some wine lol!

I would be ranting too

:sulk: wine!!!! Could do with one! I am hammering the maltesers instead!

I understand shes a mum of 4 and going through the menopause and has anemia etc etc and life is busy. But she really should not be taking more orders on when she cant keep up with what she has to do atm. I think its the fact that the embroidery was done a few weeks ago for my nappy and that she posted pics of it on there which made me think it would be done soon is whats bothering me. Surely it doesnt take that much time to sew up some nappies?

I dunno ignore me am having a rant cos Ive had some wine lol!

I absolutely agree with all of this! Including the wine! :rofl:

She hasn't replied to my e-mail either. I'm sad to say that my "Oh, she's been ill" sympathy is fast running out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->