Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Preloved;

Medium hooty tooty bambooty

Medium pumkin pants 'sharks' fleece soaker

Cheeks&Cherries;

x5 medium itti AIO's (ivory, peppermint, jade & silver x2)

xtra large pumkin pants 'lizards' fleece soaker for taylor

x2 mesh bags

eBay;

x10 cheapie minkies for Taylor!

yes my buying finger was twitching!

1 x Cushie Tushie

3 x Small Ittis

3 x Medium Ittis

:)

2x small ittis
2 ebay cheapys which ive given up on!
1 custom wnss(only ordered last week so got ages yet to wait!)

Ooh forgot another large itti :)

Really really want a ladybird Cushie! :(

Preloved;

Medium hooty tooty bambooty

Medium pumkin pants 'sharks' fleece soaker

Cheeks&Cherries;

x5 medium itti AIO's (ivory, peppermint, jade & silver x2)

xtra large pumkin pants 'lizards' fleece soaker for taylor

x2 mesh bags

eBay;

x10 cheapie minkies for Taylor!

yes my buying finger was twitching!

Uh-ohhhh now also waiting for

- C&C's - 6 medium bambootys!! i dont know how they got in my basket :shrug:

2x small ittis
2 ebay cheapys which ive given up on!
1 custom wnss(only ordered last week so got ages yet to wait!)

Ok so those plus-
3 swaddlebees
3 newborn fitteds
4 smart nappy outers and 12 inserts (small) :blush:

Oh JMS895 :( I sent it yesterday first class as well! I thought it would of got to you today! Def tomorrow then surely, If not I have the receipt so the post office can buy you a new itti :haha: xx

I'm waiting on
x3 Tots Bots training pants in new prints
x1 Bummis training pants
x2 preloved Blueberry training pants

How silly is that as I have no intention of starting potty training anytime soon.

Plus still waiting for my other nappies.

Haha I have given up hope of asking anymore. I did email her yesterday or day before though saying I want a refund for the instock nappy I bought alongside my custom one. As I have no need for it now as have enough pretties. Still waiting for a reply!

I am sooo glad I didnt go for a Poshbugs nappy now! Sorry to the girls waiting for theirs still, that's a really bad way of conducting business.. why stay open for more orders if you're already snowed under with ones you have?!

Anyways, I've pre ordered a BG print!! :happydance: I went for the black and white one as I think it looks the nicest out of them all :cloud9:

All 7 of my v2 Easyfits arrived today.. the postman and delivery man really had their hands full for my address ;) Also arriving in the post were a load of toys I ordered from Kiddicare.com for Evie's birthday and Christmas. Oh and some more organic wool too :thumbup:

I'm now waiting for ...

2 preloved WNOS :D

Having a few issues with my beloved BBOS atm :( Evie seems to be outweeing them :cry: I'm gonna try boosting and see how that goes but if we still have problems then I'm gonna be selling them... they're all aplix btw, so any aplix fans out there (naming no names... LLIENA!!) keep your eyes peeled :haha:

I am sooo glad I didnt go for a Poshbugs nappy now! Sorry to the girls waiting for theirs still, that's a really bad way of conducting business.. why stay open for more orders if you're already snowed under with ones you have?!

Anyways, I've pre ordered a BG print!! :happydance: I went for the black and white one as I think it looks the nicest out of them all :cloud9:

All 7 of my v2 Easyfits arrived today.. the postman and delivery man really had their hands full for my address ;) Also arriving in the post were a load of toys I ordered from Kiddicare.com for Evie's birthday and Christmas. Oh and some more organic wool too :thumbup:

I'm now waiting for ...

2 preloved WNOS :D

Having a few issues with my beloved BBOS atm :( Evie seems to be outweeing them :cry: I'm gonna try boosting and see how that goes but if we still have problems then I'm gonna be selling them... they're all aplix btw, so any aplix fans out there (naming no names... LLIENA!!) keep your eyes peeled :haha:

I ordered the same bg :D Hehe I love blueberrys but they are too bulky on her atm if you do happen to have a tanzanite one though.... ;)

I am so glad i didnt order a poshbugs, thats bad business! Especially when she hasnt sent the in stock ones! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->