Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Bambooty Easy Dry [Hooty Booty and zoom zoom]
Bambooty Easy Nights [Hooty Booty and blue]
Blue Charlie Bananas
WNNL in Oooga Booga
Various inserts
Jade Itti
BBOS leopard print :)

Erm, I think it was early to mid September I ordered mine.

I feel for her, I do. I just wish she wouldn't promise something then not do it. It really galls me when I see pic after pic of liners and hoods etc on FB. I saw the embroidery for my nappy done WEEKS ago, and I can't believe it takes that long to sew the rest of it :(

I knew it'd take a bit longer for mine, as she really did go beyond the call of duty to get the embroidery I wanted. I didn't think it'd be quite *this* long, though :dohh:

I feel for her, I do. I just wish she wouldn't promise something then not do it. It really galls me when I see pic after pic of liners and hoods etc on FB. I saw the embroidery for my nappy done WEEKS ago, and I can't believe it takes that long to sew the rest of it :(

I knew it'd take a bit longer for mine, as she really did go beyond the call of duty to get the embroidery I wanted. I didn't think it'd be quite *this* long, though :dohh:

Hun, if you've seen pics of the embroidery she's already done for you, then there should be no excuses now... it doesnt take nearly 2 months to stitch a nappy! I hope you dont have to wait too much longer for it hun :hugs:

Hun, if you've seen pics of the embroidery she's already done for you, then there should be no excuses now... it doesnt take nearly 2 months to stitch a nappy! I hope you dont have to wait too much longer for it hun :hugs:

Well, the embroidery wasn't done 2 months ago, it was maybe a month back? Same time as Lliena's nappy. Still don't think it takes that long to sew a nappy, surely you'd get the little things out of the way before doing liners and footmuffs and all that?

I do try to be understanding, but my patience is fading somewhat :(

waiting on

colin cow from holdens landing
4 baby blush from nappy heaven
bee issy and minki monkeys issy
noodle flip
wnos and weehugger swaps on cnt
wnos and mutt
weehugger

thats it i thinks??

Well, the embroidery wasn't done 2 months ago, it was maybe a month back? Same time as Lliena's nappy. Still don't think it takes that long to sew a nappy, surely you'd get the little things out of the way before doing liners and footmuffs and all that?

I do try to be understanding, but my patience is fading somewhat :(

I agree hun. It shouldnt take this long at all! You should send her another message/email asking why it's taking so long when the embroidery was ready a month ago! I'd be livid by now :hissy:

I got an e-mail on Nov 1st saying the nappies were being made up "this week" (so last week).

That said, I had a "missed package" card through the door today, and neither DH nor myself is expecting anything else right now... So fingers crossed!

She's apparently catching up on emails tonight so I hope I get a reply to mine. Waiting over 9 weeks for my buggy liner and nearly 7.5 weeks for a ready made nappy (actually was missing a couple of snaps). Really, really not impressed.

Same here, I ordered one too and weeks ago she did do the embroidery on the nappy, and says she only needs to stich it up... Still nothing, I emailed her, nothing, facebook msg, nothing... So il be messaging her again tonight xx

Preloved;

Medium hooty tooty bambooty - arrived yaay!

Medium pumkin pants 'sharks' fleece soaker - arrived yaay!

Cheeks&Cherries;

x5 medium itti AIO's (ivory, peppermint, jade & silver x2)

xtra large pumkin pants 'lizards' fleece soaker for taylor

x2 mesh bags

eBay;

x10 cheapie minkies for Taylor!

yes my buying finger was twitching!

Uh-ohhhh now also waiting for

- C&C's - 6 medium bambootys!! i dont know how they got in my basket :shrug:

And now also;

Preloved;

Blue Polka AIO itti, and another Jade AIO itti!

6x little lamb bamboo size 1 + 2 wraps

ohhh and eBay - baby 'boy' leggings (2 pairs for brody, and matching pairs for Taylor!) ;)

:happydance:

Preloved;

Medium hooty tooty bambooty - arrived yaay!

Medium pumkin pants 'sharks' fleece soaker - arrived yaay!

Cheeks&Cherries; - arrived!

x5 medium itti AIO's (ivory, peppermint, jade & silver x2)

xtra large pumkin pants 'lizards' fleece soaker for taylor

x2 mesh bags

eBay;

x10 cheapie minkies for Taylor!

yes my buying finger was twitching!

Uh-ohhhh now also waiting for

- C&C's - 6 medium bambootys!! i dont know how they got in my basket :shrug:

And now also;

Preloved;

Blue Polka AIO itti, and another Jade AIO itti!

6x little lamb bamboo size 1 + 2 wraps

ohhh and eBay - baby 'boy' leggings (2 pairs for brody, and matching pairs for Taylor!) ;)

Well the package at the post office wasn't my nappy, it was a DVD boxset which my DH has bought for FIL's Christmas :cry:

I frickin' give up.

yaya I got my rockstar boucer, 8 tenifits, 2 bambooty and froggy outfit for livie....
Im so happy now...now all I need postman to bring on bubba!!!! hahahahahaha

Im waiting on some Ebay cheapies....not sure how many! need to check!!

I have 1 WNOS on the way ( Monster Paisley)
1 PBPD
1 leopard print nature babies wrap
1 nappula AIO ( monkey print)
1 fleece soaker

I think thats it maybe!! xx

waiting on

colin cow from holdens landing
4 baby blush from nappy heaven
5 bbos with the bamboo inserts
2 imse vimes aios
flip in noodle with stay dry insert (swaps)
medium aio mutt (swaps)
itti (swaps)
rocket ct (swaps)
lls fitted, an ai2 napy, hungry catterpiller toy (swaps)
some inserts
UD OS

thats it i think x

WN dispatch email received so they should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Yay!

Waiting for
Holden's Landing bedbug
Preloved BBSS
x2 preloved Blueberry minky trainers
Pumpkin Pants fleece longies

Waiting for:

2 medium bg clementine
1 bgv4 btp artist print
1 rockmelon tutto(preloved)
1 midnight tutto(preloved)
1 poshbugs.

:)