Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Yeah but it means bargains for us lol! A 5 pack of the mushroom ones normally is £85 on natural baby shower!

Yeah but it means bargains for us lol! A 5 pack of the mushroom ones normally is £85 on natural baby shower!

:shock:

Wow I got a bit of a bargain there eh! I'm on the look out for the flowery and the tutti frutti ones too ;)

I got my BRAND NEW ittis today :)
I love them
How many times do i need to pre wash?

I saw those mushrooms ones. I really, really want mushrooms ones but I think I may need to buy the training pants instead as they have mushroom ones.

As for money for nappies - it is the money I should be spending on buying new work trousers and getting a proper haircut. I look a state at the moment as I really need a haircut but I'm trying to reel myself in due to my nappy expenditure.

It is bargainbots I think. Do a search under Tots Bots and you'll see loads of what they're selling.

Lliena's waiting for fluffy post........

im still waiting for mr postie to bring my parcels

my wn order was shipped yesterday first class so hopefully that will arrive
waiting for some inserts from cnt
wipes from chetters
and issys are what im expecting today come on postie

Lliena's waiting for fluffy post........

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Issys are coming wooooohooooo!

I think this is the mosy excited I have ever been to get a nappy, I cant help it I love Ariel the little mermaid :rofl:

I'm still waiting on ebay cheapy babylegs and a nappy

Ooops :dohh:
I also have an aio nappy and liners......and another issy (bees) coming my way!!

Its okay though as I'm currently £7 up on bits I'm selling on ebay :haha:

Oh and I have a Christmas present I need to pick up for Elsie :) its a LeapFrog Learn & Groove Activity Station :)

Such a busy shopping day, I'm supposed to be packing the house up for moving day on Friday :blush:

I also now have an issy Care bears on the way :blush:

I have everything apart from the two ebay cheapies.....been waiting about 5 weeks now :(

Now Im waiting on 2 WAHM nappies and a itti wet bag :)

today i got charlie banana
weehuggers
flip, weenotions and inserts from jetters

Waiting on
1 WNOS
1 WNNN
WN wipes & fleece liners
1 preloved minky Issy
2 preloved BB inserts
1 pair Pumpkin pants flongies from Etsy (have been mailed already)
oh and my Poshbugs nappy....

Must place self on strict nappy ban and de-stash.

Just waiting for my poshbugs atm although Im not expecting them anytime soon.....

Im still waiting on my 3 ebay cheapies from goodseller! its been 3 weeks today and the postmans already been!

Has anyone else waited longer then 3 weeks for theirs?

Also waiting on preloved 3 ebay cheapies, a Skull swap nappy and a TD wrap Yay xx

waiting for a book on BLW, 2 pirate preloved weenotions, 4 preloved BG's and a Very Hungry Caterpillar AIO.
Hurry up postie :(

Im now waiting on 9 Teenyfits and 1 bambooty...
Im way too excited:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"