• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Not fair modo!

My C&C package didn't arrive today. It better come tomorrow. And RM better not have delivered it to some random person's house again.

You weren't as nuts as I am paying for special delivery (7pounds!). The are beautiful though :D

Me and OH's bank accounts have taken a bashing today! We've got all this coming...

*Size 1 Weehuggers wrap in Jungle Jam
*Dream Dri V3 in Pumpkin
*2 Flip stay dry inserts
*A medium Itti Bitti D'Lish in Aqua Essence
*TotsBots Teenyfits in Tutti Frutti
*TotsBots Bamboozle Stretch in size 1 & 2
*Bumgenius Flip in Sweet
*Cushie Tushie in Giraffe
*Junior Joy nappy bin & 2 mesh bags.

:dohh:

mandarhino did you get your ittis today?!!! Mine are washed and ready for B now. He will be wearing one as soon as I bring him down :)

Lover: Wow Lover! You have done well :D I have flips and the bum genius nappies and they are both great for us :thumbup:

Yes they arrived about an hour ago. She's wearing the Beechworth one as I write because I couldn't wait to try it on with her green & purple striped top. Going to take it off in a sec so I can pre-wash everything properly.

What ones did you get?

:rofl: I thought I was bad with 4.

My favourites of mine, in order, are Beechworth, Danube, Spectra and Fleur. I was hoping Fleur would be a bit more orangey than it is. I still really like it but it was a softer colour than I was expecting.

Only 2 more nappies to arrive and I will be very, very stash happy.

I know! I can't believe I did it either :lol:

I am totally done (for now!)

What are your two nappies?

Just waiting on a yellow WNSS and a purple (preloved) Itti Tutto.

I've gone a bit mad for Tuttos in the past couple of weeks. Can't seem to resist BTPs. But I figured out 2 days ago that I had them on the wrong setting. I had her on x-large when she should be on large and I'm now using one of the hip snaps. Not getting the baggy bum anymore.

The only thing that would tempt me at this point is the new Owls BBOS pattern but I haven't seen any release dates for the UK.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=497018991266&set=a.497017891266.262935.78460476266

So I figure by the time it arrives I will definitely be on a pre-potty training nappy ban.

I am waiting for about a million nappies to come, i thought i'd got over the cloth obsession...I was wrong :blush::haha:

The owl nappy is gorgeous! I love the wee notions too, I am currently trying to resist getting a personalized WN nappy for Bobby. I messed up my last one and got it in the wrong material so it needs a wrap (which defeats the whole point!).

I snapped the top layer on the first row on his tuttos.

mandarhino did you get your ittis today?!!! Mine are washed and ready for B now. He will be wearing one as soon as I bring him down :)

Lover: Wow Lover! You have done well :D I have flips and the bum genius nappies and they are both great for us :thumbup:

Thanks :D I'm hoping I've got a good stash building up as I have no idea what's going to fit bubs best.

I've already got some tots bots v1 & v2, bambootys, itti sio, blueberry os & bumgenius v3. Addicted already and baby isn't due til May :dohh:

I'm already planning my custom WN designs, which will probably be ordered within a week of bubs arrival :haha: Ohhh dear!

minki pocket
4 naughty babies
2 tb bamboozles
heavy wetter nappy
silk liners
2 cutie patooties
flip
bg organic
another nappy
lanolin
mickey mouse nappy

thats it so far i thinks

I have just received 3 bambootys! I had to share! So excited! I think I will really like them! :happydance:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 8
I love that bambooty with the trains on. I was so gutted that bambootys didnt work for us as I think they are gorgeous.

I'm sorry they didn't work for you. I also think they are gorgeous. I hope they work for us. So far the best ones have been fitted nappies but need to find some hubby-friendly ones! :D

I think my postie forgot about me today :cry:

it was yesterday, thanks hun, just no mail on sundays of course lol, had a good day though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->