• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Looove the stripey one!! The one with the trains I am returning, I meant to be ordering the one wit the airplanes! Love the colours on it! :)

I'm waiting on

2 MLL in Taxi Circles (that'll take my Taxi Circles nappies to 3 :haha:)
1 MLL in Fireball Tendrill

Then I think I should really stop buying MLL ... until a print I dont have comes up! :rofl:

I'm waiting on two preloved Easyfits (a white and a tutti fruitti) and two pairs of baby legwarmers.

Hopefully the legwarmers will arrive today or tomorrow so I can actually take Xavier out in the sling without trying (and failing) to pull his socks up over his trousers to cover the gap we get!

Im waiting on 2 totsbots stretchies, one bambinex teddy, one cherrylicious wrap all new.
Finding Nemo wee notions wrap preloved :)

No post whatsoever for 2 days, how odd!

Waiting for...
Wild Child Dreami Plus night nappy
Amber teething necklace
Sophie the giraffe
Robyn's Nest Birdie Buckle SSC
Kanga X2 SSC

:)

I am waiting for some pre-folds (for extra stuffing) and a Totsbots Easyfitv2 (Cherrylicious) that I won in a competition!!!!!!!

I'm waiting on

2 MLL in Taxi Circles (that'll take my Taxi Circles nappies to 3 :haha:)
1 MLL in Fireball Tendrill

Then I think I should really stop buying MLL ... until a print I dont have comes up! :rofl:

Received one of the Taxi Circles so waiting on

1 Taxi Circles MLL
1 Fireball Tendrill MLL
1 Large MF wetbag

:D

Yay - got my second pair of baby legwarmers today and my LL bamboo boosters!

Just waiting on my Easyfits now.

My last Taxi Circles arrived late this afternoon :happydance:

Waiting on a preloved MLL

Thought Id give them a go seeing as Mynx looovveesss them so much lol

Waiting on a preloved MLL

Thought Id give them a go seeing as Mynx looovveesss them so much lol

They're fab for Evie's shape! My first MLL was a preloved one from here many months ago and I didnt really get what all the fuss was about because it leaked every time she wore it! But just when I was about to give up with it, I tried it again and it was fab :thumbup: Hence my MLL obsession started :rofl:

Im waiting for 2 bamboozle stretchies and a H/L ai2 in popsicle :blush:

The Fireball Tendrill MLL arrived this morning so just awaiting my MF wetbag :D

No more nappies :cry:

Yay! More fluffy post today. My two Easyfits - one white and one Tutti Fruitti. Really glad I went for the fruity one as looking at the pick online I wasn't sure if it was too girly for a boy (but there's only so many starburst and cosmic I can have!) but I really like it.

I'm waiting on my first customs! :D
A night nappy and AI2 from Wild Child :happydance:

Also 3 preloved Puddlekins NNs and a Slingview mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->