Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Im not actually going to list everything I have bought and am waiting for...it will make me cry!
but I gots another medium bedbug...not that we needed another...I just wanted another....

I'm only waiting on 2 large ittis (lime and turquoise)

I'm waiting on some old coins from Cyprus to add to my collection! :happydance:

I can't remember if I've ordered anything else lately... is that bad? lol

I'm now also waiting on a Mammy Made bubblegum nappy, very excited! :happydance:

OOh, this thread makes me feel so much less naughty! LOL
This week I got an organic cotton baby night gown and organic cotton baby kimono suit, 3 pre-loved nappy wraps and three dresses from a BnB member. Oh and some netting for a wedding veil.
This week I am waiting for.....my ELLAROO!!!!!! Yayyyyy :happydance:

still waiting on my gro baby *sigh*

I'm waiting on a g Diaper, BG AIO small, Mini La La, TB stretchy, and I'm about to go nappy shopping........... I'm thinking some more Gro babys!

Honestly everytime the postie knocks on the door to give me packages he jokes about 'more for you', 'you've been shopping again then', 'soon you'll need your own van' etc, its getting quite annoying!

Fingers crossed that everyones fluff arrives soon! x

Still waiting for some of the above and also, Gro Baby inserts, Camo pink BB,Pop In wipes, Bambinex All In One Nappy.

Think that's it for now, not a single bit of fluff arrived today, justa gas bill :cry: Tomorrow the postie had better be weighed down with fluff packages!!

xx

I'm now waiting on a gyrasol :happydance:

(and a last easter bunny thing :))

I'm now waiting on a gyrasol :happydance:

(and a last easter bunny thing :))

I got my flutterby fluff today and my woolybottoms footies :D Hope I get some bedbugs tomorrow, I am running low on night nappies!

ok im waiting on

a dreamscape
2 bedbugs
2 baby its you wool wraps with matching dresses

um an a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i'm waiting for a Mutt, my Issy bear that i won, my Easter swap nappy (that has been dispatched) and a wee notions flowerchild island chocolate minkee (that i am just paying for now so it will be a few weeks before its made) and an Itti Giraffe (coming from Aus)

sara xxxx

oooh and i'm waiting for a cuuute organic tee shirt for Daisy from Green Baby :D

I am now waiting for:

goodmama AIO
parrot bedbug
pink bedbug
rainbow skirty
tanzanite blueberry BTP
spotty blueberry BTP
2 BG V3s
stripey goodmama
cushie tushie

I hope I am in for the postman tomorrow, I keep getting sarcastic comments from the guy at the sorting office as I am there all the time! Plus he smells reeeeally sweaty!!

Me and Enola both have posties who haven't been impressed with the amount of parcels we've been getting recently!!! :rofl:

I'm waiting for...

A hahtuvulla or somethingorother!
5 BG V3s
6 NBs
1 BB ss
1 Grow Baby

Aaaand... a Tiny Love play gym thingy, and a doppler, and an Amby mattress, and ummmm....that's it! I think.

Me and Enola both have posties who haven't been impressed with the amount of parcels we've been getting recently!!! :rofl:

I'm waiting for...

A hahtuvulla or somethingorother!
5 BG V3s
6 NBs
1 BB ss
1 Grow Baby

Aaaand... a Tiny Love play gym thingy, and a doppler, and an Amby mattress, and ummmm....that's it! I think.

:blush: TOO true! Oh Jetters your boy is going to have SUCH a gorgeous stash - lucky little one :flower:

Normally hubby isn't in when the post arrives, but he was today and went "WHAT have you been ordering!" coming in with an armful of parcels ahahahaha! :rofl:
In my defense, 2 mini mode and Next bundles of 10 items from Ebay for £1.99 posted I reckon is justified. And he did nearly die at the cuteness of the ducky sleepsuit :cloud9:

Oooh now what am I waiting on now...

BTP Wonderoo
Some free newborn prefolds
Some lovely san pro
My WeeNotions wet bag and san pro still (obviously may be awhile)
Amber teething and nursing necklace and bracelet (still being made)
2 Organic, 3 Stay Dry and a pack of sposie Flip Inserts
A couple more clothey bits and bobs...am not getting any more (OK, unless I get excited by some bargain Katvig/Tony Tiger/Little Green Radicals/Frugi etc. :haha:)
......aaaaand I *should* be getting a MyPouch mei tai, hopefully, too! :thumbup:

I am also waiting on the Cushie Tushies and Issy Bears I want to be in stock at Cheeks and Cherries, but maybe it'll never happen :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->