• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Dries pretty quick considering its an AIO, cant think what to compare it too but if I washed in the evening it was bone dry by morning (so about 8 hours)

Dries pretty quick considering its an AIO, cant think what to compare it too but if I washed in the evening it was bone dry by morning (so about 8 hours)

Lovely, am on the hunt for a few more now me thinks, will be perfect as a back up nappy and for under trim clothes

xx

Ive had to get onto person I bought the dreamscape, WNNN and WNOS from as its been over a week since they were posted and they havent turned up. If royal mail has eaten them I will be VERY upset.....
I can however still look forward to the Moo Itti.....esp as Theo now fits the mediums he will have TWO moo ittis to wear....hoorah!

I posted today so shouldn't be long off :thumbup:

Okay so today postie should be bringing me 6 yes 6 different nappy parcels!! Hopefully the van will bring them all together but still that doesnt come round till later, sigh.

Wish there was an earlier cloth nappy postie that delivered before lunchtime!!

haha, yes I vote for a 7am cloth parcel delivery man!
Im still waiting on shorties and a soaker, the dreamscape, the moo itti two WNNN a WNOS errr.....and other stuff......I think a couple more WN.

Dear Postie please bring me my ..... life back, i ordered it from cnt a while ago but it just hasnt arrived :(

Dear Postie please bring me my ..... life back, i ordered it from cnt a while ago but it just hasnt arrived :(

WSS!! :rofl:

"For sale: 1 life, preloved but in euc, open to offers, please pay fees"

xx

Postie just brought my girasol. No ittis though :(

a life...whats that? *stares at pretty nappies hang drying in the kitchen*

My postie is MIA.....postieeeee where are youuuuu....
think I will look like a nutter if I go and stand out on the street waiting for him?

Postie brought me my Moo Itti from Donna, Im deciding whether to eat the lolly myself of let my 5yr old have it..hahahaha ty for the wool card too :)
he also brought me two pop-ins I forgot Id bought....no dreamscape, no WNNN or anything else though :(

:rofl:

Postie brought me my Moo Itti from Donna, Im deciding whether to eat the lolly myself of let my 5yr old have it..hahahaha ty for the wool card too :)
he also brought me two pop-ins I forgot Id bought....no dreamscape, no WNNN or anything else though :(

:happydance: glad it got there ok. Lol @ lolly, share it!

I'm waiting on a g Diaper, BG AIO small, Mini La La, TB stretchy, and I'm about to go nappy shopping........... I'm thinking some more Gro babys!

Still waiting for some of the above and also, Gro Baby inserts, Camo pink BB,Pop In wipes, Bambinex All In One Nappy.

Red stuff arrived this morning yay!! gDiaper looks so cute!! Pop In wipes are so big and soft, cant wait to use them!! Also got a wild flowers gro baby wet bag, it's lush!!! Got to love matching wet bags and nappies!!

I'm hoping for second post today as our postie seems to have this habit of hoarding my parcels and then bringing them in armfuls which, whilst exciting having lots of goodies to open, makes the husband suspicious....!
This morning those SUPER CHEAP fleece liners arrived, any one else get them? The parcel itself cost them £1.41 to post - madness! Also, I appear to have a free promo item screwdriver masking as a pen in there :haha:

where did u get your gdiaper from mummy_mi?

Hope you like the stretchie bamboozle as much as I like them (if not can I buy it ROFL!)
I have another parcel...postie took it to wrong house!! BAD postie! Neighbour tried to bring it round but I went out to check the horses and when I came back and tried them they had gone out...argh! I want to know if its my dreamscape!!

where did u get your gdiaper from mummy_mi?

Managed to get a preloved one from a lady that replied to my wanted post on CNT, they wont ship or supply over here at all (boo, hiss!)

So I'm going to try this one out, it looks sooooo cute, and if I like I might very kindly ask a certain American Mumma on here if I can get some sent to her and then she can ship to me!

Will have to see if they're worth all that cost first tho!

xx

I got the rainbow skirty today, nothing else though, have had to message my bedbug lady AGAIN :( I hope she hasn't sent them yet, I'll not be happy if they're lost!

I was a bit freaked though, I bought it preloved from the lady who runs bums n roses, so it came in their packaging, I was staring at it for ages thinking what the hell have I bought from bums n roses recently?! Was scared it might be my secret easter nappy! Finally plucked up the courage to open it, then felt like a right idiot!

Hope you like the stretchie bamboozle as much as I like them (if not can I buy it ROFL!)
I have another parcel...postie took it to wrong house!! BAD postie! Neighbour tried to bring it round but I went out to check the horses and when I came back and tried them they had gone out...argh! I want to know if its my dreamscape!!

It is super soft and stretchy, but I'm not liking the 2 parterness! If it was an AIO/2 lined it that material I'd be in heaven but :S

I just dont think I like the fact she ends up getting clammy around her waist and with the wrap over the top, the doubled up velcro just seem really stiff and hard over her belly. Am not convinced its for us, I think it will end up being the very last nappy I reach for!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->