• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

The fluffy easter bunny nappy I ordered has been disatched :happydance:

I'm now waiting on a BB moo wrap from Jetters and I'm so ridiculously excited about it! :lol:

I'm now also waiting for an Onbag pattern and bits. I should have got it sent to my mum's address really as she's probably the one who will end up making it!! :rofl:

Im STILL waiting for my dreamscape....if it doesnt come today I will cry...a lot.....

I'm still waiting on my longies! I have a bad feeling that they're not coming!

They are coming from France but they were supposed to be sent last Monday and I sent the wrap I swapped for Tuesday, she has the wrap within a couple of days and I'm still waiting. :cry:

I'm still waiting on my longies! I have a bad feeling that they're not coming!

They are coming from France but they were supposed to be sent last Monday and I sent the wrap I swapped for Tuesday, she has the wrap within a couple of days and I'm still waiting. :cry:

where did you swap them hun?? i.e on here or CNT??

On CNT, She did say most of the things she sends takes about 5 days to arrive but the longest was 5 weeks! (I think) I'm going to send a message and confirm when it was sent!! x

No postie here. He's normally here at 10am :( Looks like I've got no fluffy post today :cry:

yayyyyyyyyyyyy postie!!!!!

I gots my HL AI2 night rainbows
Black UD with a digger on the back (cute!!)
Ellas House bumhugger...first go with one of these, it looks COOL!
and a rockmelon Itti I got in a swap :)

no dreamscape though :(

Come on postie!! I better get something, lol.

You got some good stuff squish!

Still no postie, he never gets round to us till 1/2ish!! I would complain but then knowing my luck nappies would mysteriously start to go missing!!

No parcels for me today- but a big fat wedge of bills instead! Doh!

My door got knocked and I thought 'yay it's the postie!!' but it was some guy from the council wanting to paint my door :lol:

I better get fluffy post tomorrow!!

I got a blueberry, cushie tushie and two BGs (thanks squish!)

No bedbugs though, I better get onto the bedbug lady I hope they're not lost!

I'm waiting on my Kawaiis :(

Tracking said by the 10th at the latest, was hoping it'd be here earlier but its still in an out of town postal outlet. :nope: Sucks!!! So yay for tomorrow!!!

Ive had to get onto person I bought the dreamscape, WNNN and WNOS from as its been over a week since they were posted and they havent turned up. If royal mail has eaten them I will be VERY upset.....
I can however still look forward to the Moo Itti.....esp as Theo now fits the mediums he will have TWO moo ittis to wear....hoorah!

Out of the 5 nappies I'm waiting for, the BG AIO small has arrived today (thank you Squish!) my only post today but it is lovely! Put Chloe in it right away, it's soooooo slim fitting! Hardly know she's got a clothie on at all!!

Do they take ages to air dry Squish? Quicker then the BTP AIO's I'm hoping!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->