Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

This is my first lot of them. I think they may become my faves. I usually put my boys in baby beehinds :)

I've got my hands on some spare cash and am debating what to spend it on! I'm thinking custom wn.

Still waiting for my moo bb, hopefully will get it today!

i dont think i have any cash for nappies till next week now, so next weeks post is gonna be pain and dull and boring

Mr postie brought me a Turquoise Itti today :) I thought it was a royal blue one but it wasnt...VERRYYYYY happy as its one of the colours I didnt have....yay!!!
No BBs yet :(

today i got my issy bear and my minki magic all :D

god knows what im waitin for lol

sill no bb's squish? have u been given the trackin code?

donna you should stock minkee magic alls, theres only one other place with them and their lush :p

nope, Im gonna send a message to the person I bought them off today just to check....want my BBs!!!

oh Im waiting on a ltmd ed blue spotty Itti, I wasnt going to get the spotty ones but I caved.

And Im waiting for another bedbug....a medium was reduced to bargain price on CNT and I couldnt resist any longer....!!!

nope, Im gonna send a message to the person I bought them off today just to check....want my BBs!!!

Hope they message you back!

donna you should stock minkee magic alls, theres only one other place with them and their lush :p

R they? I think I'll have to hold out a bit before buying more stock my OH is gonna have a fit soon, I've got loads of stuff on my back order yet that i've been waiting weeks for :cry:

oh Im waiting on a ltmd ed blue spotty Itti, I wasnt going to get the spotty ones but I caved.

And Im waiting for another bedbug....a medium was reduced to bargain price on CNT and I couldnt resist any longer....!!!

ahh that blues one quite cute!

Yup, lots of colours too, a whole rainbow like ittis :p

so far without prewash its been on 2 hours, and no wing droop :D

My postie brought me....

A bloody Dominos Pizza leaflet :dohh:

Seriously considering a 'no junk mail' sign for my door. Thought I had something interesting when I heard the letterbox go...

I hate junk mail
I did get a letter through today telling me that DVLA were sending my driving license back...I got my driving license back yesterday...ROFL!!

I'm waiting for the special postie to bring me Phoenix's Australian passport!! :dance: wish he'd hurry up about it!

LOL im waiting for Cole's NZ passport atm to travel to NL!!! And when we are there we will have to get him a NL passport too hahahah

btw hun i sen doff your parcel yesterday morning :) should be with you in a couple of days... i packed up the orange honeychild too.. maybe you can find someone with a sap to repair it. i just used it and shoved it under the other 2 snaps, worked fine LOL

Well got a sophie giraffe today but no fluff - so still waiting on:

4 naughty babies- STILL
1 flower minky wrap
1 purple daisy fuzzy bunz

Messaged the naughty baby seller cause according to ebay they were dispatched last week, hope the post office sorting thingy hasnt eaten them!

Ive still havent got my mei tai :shrug: hopefully will get this week and also awaiting an order from little lamb for the reusable nappies, if not here by Fri they will send it again, they say it maybe late due to the post office :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->