Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

i'm waiting for a WNOS, Huhtuvalulu, Mutt, and a bucket Daisy :D and i'm on my way to get my easter swap nappy :happydance:

um

the ellusive bedbug and dreamscape
bedbug from bonnie
lanolin and liners

i *think* thats everything

My blueberrys.....:( They should be here today....if not I will start to fear Royal Mail has eaten them...which would make me cry a lot.....
Also a BB insert
WNSS
Itti
Medium Bedbug
M/L bedbug
some leather shoes (not fluff but excited, they have TRAINS on them!!)

I think thats it...Ive been pretty good recently.

Still waiting for Itti to email me back about the delivery...Im gonna get pissy with them soon, why dont they want my custom?????

Having just said that Ive just recieved the email...whoops...sorry Kath @ Itti LOL

I'm waiting on a HO night nappy, an upsy daisy chocolate, some wool to start my knitting adventure, baby legs, BGV3 Clemintine and a new TV stand...Oh and some lanolin and wool wash x

I gots the pretty pretty bedbug from Kirsten...yummy!
No BBs yet...but they will come with a man in a van....common BBs!!

2 bb's, 5 pairs of baby legs, 2wn's and some little holiday clothes to finish the cases off :)

I'm waiting on my issy bears so unfair as she sent them before they came up on the site and they still arent here :cry: :hissy:

Just pm'd the lady on cnt who I'm waiting on th BB from, and she bloody forgot to send it!! :hissy: And apparently now she can't find my PP payment, so is off to double check before she sends the nappy. I DEFINITELY paid, and I've been waiting on the postie all week for nothing :(

Grrrr.

Find the payment and PM her the transaction number...thats what I did to the person who took 3 weeks to send something to me off CNT...like...HERE I PAID, SEND THE STUFF MOO BAG!

CNT seems to be full of tw*ts at the mo, I got my HO and BG, really like the fit of the HO x

I want my Bubblebubs to bloody come now!!!!
And still waiting for some clothes and a swap :)

hmmm.. nappies from lunaty,
some coolababy's from cnt
my ellaroo
and my newly ordered custom made WN, :blush:

Ok so yesterday on returning from meet I found behind the door:

Make your own wrap kit from ebay
Purple daisy fuzzi bunz
Credit card bill - boo hiss

Today brought:

pink zebra upsy daisy wrap
Lilac itti from Rachel

Still waiting on: