Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

eeeee my first wool has arrived :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: thank you donna !

the stuff for lanolising and my other wool wrap haven't arrived yet, boo, so i've put my lansinoh to good use and my wool is greasing up as i type :haha: oo so excited to try it out !

postie is teasing me again :(
I wants fluffs...
actually I want to postie with a van to come because that means my BBs have arrived...!!

The blinkin' Postie just came and posted one stooopid letter :cry: I just wanted my fluff, I've been waiting all week and he didn't even come yesterday Grrrrr

I want my postie to bring me my new weenotions nappy :blush:

:lol: mine all goes to my mum so I have to wait for her to call me :haha:

Ohh I dont like those :( we had a gas bill if that makes you feel any better?

My naughty babies are officially missing :cry:, they posted them first class last monday, have rang my collection office just in case but they arent there - royal mail has stolen my nappies!!

But to cheer me up this arrived:

https://lh3.ggpht.com/_z_cAkHJ34uM/S6tiTGozGPI/AAAAAAAAAHs/clrgbSWrwl4/s288/P3251173.JPG

Upsy Daisy flowery minky wrap :happydance: - its lovely and soft, cant wait for L to wake up so i can try it on her!

Like it so much just been back on ebay and bought the pink zebra one they were also selling :haha:.

ha, yuk. I hate bills even more. Mind you I ask for no paper statements from bill companies so I dont have to open anything that says "PAY US MONEY!"
Love the UD nappy, I have quite a lot of UD nappies and they are all lovely!

Phoenix's passport arrived this morning! :dance: and his hop & pop activity centre!

I should be getting my 4 medium Bubblebubs today :happydance:
And hopefully some bodysuits i ordered a while ago.. jeez by thins rate he wil be grown out of them before they arrive! :haha:

still waiting for Cole's passport but they said it would take 10 working days and it's only been 2 now :rofl: damn i hope his picture doesnt get declined.. he just would NOT sit still and his mouth is a bit open and one of the corners n the pic is a different color as he pulled the blanket away and we only found out after they got printed... sight..

+ the sh*t you have to go through with witnesses etc.. :dohh: it's a mission! I wish you could just still add them to your own passport!

I am waiting on:

Fuzzi bunz perfect fit
eco bubs
1 pair of longies
a jumperooooo!!!

I think that's it... :( I need to buy more, I love fluffy post!

Today I got:

Green daisy fuzzi bunz
paisley issy bear
tots bots stretch
pomme goodmamas
1 pair of longies
1 organic flip insert

bumper fluff! x

Ok so now waiting for:

4 naughty babies - missing in transit (eaten by post office!)
1 lilac daisy fuzzy bunz
1 pink zebra upsy daisy wrap
1 lilac itti
1 kit to make a wrap (zebra print)

Think thats it!

Need a bigger wetbag so off to nosey at them.

I am waiting for:

1x blueberry insert
prefolds
medium dalmation blueberry wrap
blue ooga booga weenotion night notion
3x onesize weenotion pockets in blue tie die, chocolate marble and blue and brown spots
ribbit organic flip
giraffe piddle poddle
cove HL bedbug
2 stay dry and 3 organic flip inserts
tots bots stretch
tots bots flexi tot
all in one itti in jade
2 pairs of baby legs
some fleece longies
3 outfits for Jamie
2 shirts for a wedding
and a maclaren triumph pushchair in scarlett!

I dont feel too bad about buying so much cos im using the money from things ive sold on ebay..... and other half is paying for some....

I must do some stash pics soon

jup jealous here too ;)

though the mailman brought me some goodies.. not the bubblebubs but i did receive my swaps wit Squish!!! :happydance:

Add to that list (naughty naughty):

A strawberry print palm and ponds pocket nappy
A cow print minky ebay cheapy (keen to see what this is like)
2 drybibs for my little dribbly chops

Also thinking about more flips and a cow print swaddlebees!

I'm waiting on:

Cowprint BB
Blue Popin

Also, waiting for these to be dispatched:
Blue paisley WNNN
Custom WNSS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members