Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

A price I was happy with LOL though enough as that I hope it works when I get it or Ill be gutted!

might be a bit bulky on him yet, Aimees issy fits nicely now, not as trim as ittis are though

Is that the one listed for £20? I thought that was a bit steep.

Im waiting on lactivist teeshirt, mutt 3sr, 2 peewells, new scented lanolin oh and some shorties x

it *was* listed for £20...wouldnt have paid it, I laughed when I saw it but decided it was worth a PM just to see if I could get it for reasonable price as I REALLY wanted that print!

Yay! postie delivered the amber necklace from Donna! Thank you!! its beautiful. :dance:

:rofl: no i got it cause you said it was good lol i was just clicking posts, she had it listed as goodmama nappies, but then in the thread was the goodnight :D

you should try the raven tree spartan night nappy, its fantastic, has zorb in, and was only just damp at 9 oclock :D and its sooo soft, i want a pillow made of it :rofl:

Today brought the black BB from Sara and Daisy (cute note!) and my big massive C&C package!!!!
The rattles are the CUTEST. The Mini Lala looks massive, do they come up big? Hes gonna have to try it on in a mo!
Finnishing my cup of tea and then going on a mass picture mission as Theo is awake now....yayyyyyy

Still waiting on postman, as usual, need my Mini LaLa and yes still fingers crossed for the WN magically arriving after less then a week ordering it, oh and OH kind pointed out that as I ordered it over the bank holiday weekend it would take even longer to come grrrrrrr!

Woohoo, got my mutt and lactivist tee shirt need to get some pics x

(first I need to figure out how to work the 3sr :wacko:) x

Still waiting on postman, as usual, need my Mini LaLa and yes still fingers crossed for the WN magically arriving after less then a week ordering it, oh and OH kind pointed out that as I ordered it over the bank holiday weekend it would take even longer to come grrrrrrr!

Mini LaLa is here yay! I always tell Alix how lovely it is to get fluffy post from C&C, the pink bags, green paper and little stickers, it's like a fluffy xmas pressie!! (even tho I know whats going to be inside)

Now if only my washing was working so I could get the prewashing done! :dohh:

soak the inserts in a sink/bucket of water til tomorrow....that works fine !!!
I love C&C deliveries too, they are so special!

Monkeh, PD, i only got your ittis posted yesterday...
they were meant to have been posted on tuesday, but silly me should have known not to ask OH to post them :|

i asked him on thursday night for the reciepts.... he gave me a blank look and said um i forgot, their still in the car :|

so sorry about that :flower: wont ask him to do nothin again :(

thats coz men are crap...mine forgot Femmes Ittis AGAIN today....FFS cant leave packages on the table NEXT to each other and say "can you post those please" apparently that means "pick one and post it but leave the other one there for the laugh"

I had a blueberry wrap arrive today looks lush hope it works well, thinking of investing in TB stretchies, should i????

OMG the amount of times i have asked rob to post something .....i literally hand them to him while he's in the car (usually dropping me off at a baby group) and say..post these while i'm here will ya...yes dear no problem...get back in the car 1 hour later and sit on a load of parcels :dohh:

tho i gotta say i sent him out with my Sweet swap stuff and AS & Femmes stuff and i got reciepts about 20 mins later! i was well impressed...tho i havent looked at the reciepts....might be a good idea actually.......hmm LOL

I had a blueberry wrap arrive today looks lush hope it works well, thinking of investing in TB stretchies, should i????

YUSH! Stretchies are fabby, we love them!

Sara, I asked OH to send some stuff to Lunaty, asked him to send it land mail (ie not hugely expensive) and he sent it airmail, cost almost £6 :rofl: stupid man.
I dont bother asking him to send stuff to CNT buyers 2nd class anymore as he gets confused...:dohh:

:haha: might I keep trying to spend £100 to get 20% off but dont think i need 10 stretchies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->