Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

I had a UD arrive today but it smells :sick: just realised I have almost identical nappies in my UD and blueberrys did they nick each others fabrics/designs?

I seem to be forever waiting for a bedbug I bought ages ago

I think its something to do with bedbugs...Im waiting on one I bought almost two weeks ago still....

Yay! black itti, issy bear and hugalugs arrived today :cloud9:
awaiting mammy made, and a purple itti...for now! :thumbup:

Today brought:

Ivory itti, Zebra Minky GK and a Cow print ebay cheapy.

Waiting on: Pale pink itti, chocolate itti, rockmelon itti, large moo itti, large tiger itti, LLS UDNN, amber teething necklace, 4 hemp inserts, cow print BB wetbag, WC piggyback booster...

I thiiiink that's it, probably not as I keep forgetting about what I'm waiting for! The LLS UDNN I forgot about until today... :/

I had a UD arrive today but it smells :sick: just realised I have almost identical nappies in my UD and blueberrys did they nick each others fabrics/designs?

oh no is that a preloved one too? :grr:

I hate smelly nappies...ive had a few preloved come stinky so Ive washed them about a zillion times!

Im now also waiting on a XL yoyo for a friends little boy (been after one for friggin AGES!) and a spotty dog cushie..whoo!

waiting for just my longies now :( my receiving stream has come to an end :cry:

oh no is that a preloved one too? :grr:

Yeah preloved, thankfully a bit of tlc and the inside is no longer greyed and it smells fresh as a daisy. :thumbup:

Im hopeful that some of the following will come today

Goodmama (one came and is in lovely condition so so soft)
2 cushies
1 WN
3 bumuggers
2 bedbugs
1 wnnn
1wn custom wrap
1 big dino ball pit (not nappies but so want it to arrive TODAY)
I cant remember what else ive got coming :blush:

Well I am still waiting on my midnight itti and cow print blueberry, please mr postie bring them today!!

I forgot to post (well send OH to post) the stuff I need to send people yesterday...Im a badddd seller !!
Excuse is I still have a shitty cold.. .ick.

Hope postie brings something good for me today...maybe the MIA bedbug....

Well my cowprint blueberry has arrived and it is sooo lush, I cant stop stroking it x

well postie just brought

bedbug (not loving it and it came before the fitst one i bought)
flips
minky
cushie tushies (loving the giraffe pattern)
upsy daisy
itti boosters
goodmama
wn (bloody gorgeous)

you got a haul today Maffie LOL

Why is my postie always so damn late in the day!

I did, I have days where the van man comes and he's overladen :haha:

Need to get them in the wash and hide some :rofl:

Have a feeling i'll be reselling the bedbugs :(

no its soft, not as soft as some other nappies though, the elastic around the legs feels thicker than id like and i dunno just not enamoured by it.

give it a shot Maffie :) I know when I first got some I wasnt sure but I love them now, I only need to use one of the two lay in inserts as well which is nice!

I saw my postie going up the other side of the road....postie postie postie.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->