waiting on
fleece liners and wipes from ebay
ebay cheapy animal print nappy
nursing bras
loan itti nappies
and my new digi slr camera! :happydance:
dispatch email from WN.

oh,,, and a bumbo tray.

I camp out inside til postie has been.....mine is always around 11-12 though....lazy postie, run, run. Though admittedly it might be my piles of parcels that slow him down....

Kota what camera have you got hun? we just got the Nikon D90 (not that we've got rid of the D40 or D80 :rofl:)

the nikon D50. its my first digi slr and i'm so excited! :blush:

not that it arrived, all the postie bought was a letter for Phoenix to book a PED appointment that is actually today anyway, :roll: and a stupid promo pack from cow/gate telling me all about their 'fantastic' jar foods, weaning and a free sample of baby porridge, :roll: thanks but no thanks, *throws in bin*

I gots blue Itti from Sezzle todays...thankies!

Wonder where this MIA bedbug is....*goes to message seller*

hmm just realised I paid for it on 24th March and its not here yet *sigh*

Kota, I got a letter today confirming an appointment... that was on Friday!!

I've borrowed a laptop so lost my list of what to expect. ANNOYING!

still waiting on Cole's new sleeping bag and longies!!!!! ohh and some home made medium pockets that i got for cheap :wohoo:

now also waiting on two more FF dyed WNNN....I am so bad....bad bad bad BAD.

nothing for me today but my postie was really early too!

Hoping mr postie is going to bring me some lovely stuff this week for me personally and store. For me personally i'm waiting on a toddler bedbug :happydance:

My MIA bedbug wasnt really MIA...it hadnt been posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh dear.

Well, no post for me today :( Not even a leaflet!
Still waiting on everythiiing!

Squish you are bad!! but that seller is worse, how can they not have found time to post it yet! dodgy!!

My camera was sent special delivery today so should be here tomorrow! :dance:

Nothing at all for me today and I'm waiting on loads now :growlmad: I hope I get something tomorrow. I hate when it all builds up then comes on a Sat morning and I have to get up hide all the fluffy post from OH :rofl:

so annoyed :(

We recently relocated and have paid royal mail to redirect our post. Well I ordered some really yummy fabric off ebay to make Cupcake some nappies, we hadn't changed the address at that point but thought nothing of it as we knew we had redirection in place

Well got a phone call off our tenants we are renting our old house out to, my fabric has turned up there! So now I have to wait 2 weeks before I can go get it! So annoyed as we paid £40 to have our post redirected ....... what was the blooming point!

I had my post redirected last year too...LOADS of stuff still went to my old address...including bank statements even though Id rung the bank to have the addy changed as well.

Oh my....Ive just nabbed another Moo Itti!!!!!!!!!!

*dances in crazy circles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->