Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

im waiting for my weenotion which i just this minute paid for :D

its funkeh i picked an offsite embroidery

check it :

https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27_293_128&products_id=4285

made me chuckle :D

sezzle, did it cost much to get an offsite embroidery done? Ive found one I really like but I reckon it will be £15 for the embroidery by itself and then whatever other charges on top.....

BITE! ME CUPCAKE - 5.11"w x 4.28"h (130 x 109 mm) - £5 to embroider and a one off buying fee of £1.65 so a total of £6.65.

it made me chuckle lol :D

I'm home and have TWO dispatch emails from wn :happydance: So that'll be a WNNN, WNAI2, and the wrap for my cousin's wee girls birthday. After that I'm just waiting on another AI2. (and ittis from aus at some point, and ebay cheapies...)

:happydance::happydance:
my dispatch notice from WN just came through!

date ordered 26th march.

My dispatch notice has just came through too! Ordered it on the 24th March :dance:

Waiting for a Pink Yoyo.
A loan large itti [if they dont fit Caitlyn I will get some for my new bubba!]
and some babylegs :D

I need a dispatch notice from them like NOW :rofl: gonna be a while though I fear as I have one with a big embroidery on it

C&C = cheeks and cherries :thumbup:

Edit: cross posted with Sara

Let us know how much you end up spending at cheeks and cherries when you go "just for a look" :rofl:

:dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

*Note to self! SARAH!!! STOP LOOKING AT FLUFF!!! :dohh: :dohh: :dohh::dohh:

Omg what a lovely site - I have far to many nappy sites on my bookmarks :dohh: think i'm gonna have to create a folder lol :wacko:

My final list of what I'm waiting on

1 Midnight Itti
1 BBOS Cowprint
1 Mutt 3SR Ooga
1 hand dyed OBV GM
2 Peewells
1 dipdyed JR
1 Robots Bububebe

and something else I can't remember

I really hope they come fast :)

I am still waiting on my midnight itti :(

I may have to investigate these weenotions....

The Postie bought my WeeNotion! :yipee: The postie bought my WeeNotion! :dance: :wohoo:

Pics to follow!!

oh.. and he also bought my new camera! :happydance:

The postie bought the wn wrap that's a gift, but didn't bring Dexter's WN :( Odd since Dexter's were ordered first and were dispatched yesterday too :shrug:

Look what I got today.......
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/dewsnapponies2/WNNN004.jpg
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/dewsnapponies2/WNNN005.jpg

My sparkly FF dyed WNNN The lemon and lime is large the blue and yellow is medium...They are sooooooooooo pretty and soft!

loving those too.. :cloud9: now you only need a wrap in these colors so you can actually see them LOL

hahaha I cover them with my pretty wool anyway so its alllllllll good! They are delicious though, much better in RL than on photos. Super silky and squishy...I might actually like them MORE than my Minky one....!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->