Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Oh and one of those cheapy Kawaii nappies from ebay! :happydance:

common Mr Postie..I am really poorly and need to go back to bed but sitting here waiting for Mr Postman to bring me fluff to hug.

Lol Squish I just had a vision of you sat in bed surrounded by fluff, stroking it :haha:

ha, hey I need comfort, feel like Im being stabbed in the ear atm, its so painful :( Im seriously considering a Dr appointment today...with the benefit that I can get another referral for this scan which is getting more urgent I think, ended up awake half the night with stomach pains...ffs!

Yeah you should try the docs. Ear infections are bad enough on their own x

Today brought:
2 ittis from Squishy! (Rockmelon and chocolate! Mmmm!), a bambooty! aaand a BG AIO organic! :D Fluff!

Waiting on:
2 ittis, 2 mutts, amber teething necklace, 5 bandana bibs, karate pants, 2 LLS.

Dreaming of:
Some new blueberries and a boho MF wetbag! :haha:

today only brought a minki yoyo which isnt even for me I got it for someone else :( They are nice though, all squishy and storkeable...I might need to get some when Theo is towards toilet training and requires pull ups!

Im still waiting for stuff I bought almost two weeks ago...bloody CNT people are starting to get on my nerves. I feel bad if I dont post something for 2 or three days never mind friggin weeks

I am in the process of bartering on a WN
I just bought a fleurville change bag (a little one)
I am awaiting a bedbug from a couple of weeks ago (Im wondering if we bought off the same person squish)
I also am awaiting a wnnn, wn wrap

I missed postie yesterday and there's post waiting for me at local PO but Noah is still poorly and I know I wont be able to carry my parcel and OH's parcel as mine is probably a big dinosaur and OH's is a set of wheels. (i'd be dead getting back up this ill)

I know i feel bad if i take two or three days, i do try to do it asap but it's not always possible for one reason or another!

Whats the deal on your BB's squish?

Ive got a paypal claim on the go. If the seller doesnt respond by Sat then the claim is awarded in my favour...then they just have to get the money back from the seller somehow....I really need the money with the clutch on the car having gone but it seems unlikely I will see a penny.

yea they will put her pp into minus figures which i've heard is a nightmare, i was in a similar situation over a mama n papas gift card and she didn;t respond to paypal so they refunded me then the woman sent me a nasty email telling me it was all my fault she was in debt with PP :dohh:

well if they do that its her own problem. I just want my money back.

a got a doidy cup today - in a mahoosive box, bit unnecessary, could have fitted at least 9 nappies in it, would have been much more exciting....

still waiting on my bamboozle stretchies which are taking forever :(

also waiting for more flip stay dry inserts, a sophie the giraffe and some icepacks (?)

damn royal mail... the postie normally comes at 11am, today the van came with my doidy cup at 12pm. i presumed at 2:20pm that i wasn't getting any other post so went to get audrey weighed - bloody postman came at 2:40pm with something to big to be rammed through the door so now i have to wait, grrr !

Well i got back to find a delivery card but luckily they left it with next door - so i got a huge box containing:
2 flip wraps
2 packs disposable flip inserts
6 stay dry flip inserts
spring hippy dance babylegs
2 doidy cups - one for leila one for my niece

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Still got a red card to go to PO for - might go in a bit.

Waiting on 3 bumhuggers, 4 wraps, 1 insert, 1 blueberry

damn royal mail... the postie normally comes at 11am, today the van came with my doidy cup at 12pm. i presumed at 2:20pm that i wasn't getting any other post so went to get audrey weighed - bloody postman came at 2:40pm with something to big to be rammed through the door so now i have to wait, grrr !

I HATE going the sorting office, so stupidly difficult to get too really! :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->