Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

New mills surestart centre, it started last week but no one turned up, lol had the lady to myself, but another lady due tomorrow too.

No post! Apparently my tiger itti was sent today though, so... whew!

Waiting on: 3 ittis, 2 LLS, 2 Mutts, a WN AI2, a PK JVNN, A night nappy and soaker to review, an amber necklace and a pair of s'bish karate pants.

Hurry up postie :(

ahhh, Im thinking of going baby massage tomorrow thought it might be at the same place but nope.... was your session any good? Letter says "also you will have the chance to discuss weaning, safety and more" maybe I should go but take some duct tape for my mouth :rofl:

I go to baby massage! It's pretty good although not very relaxing sinc it's full of screaming babies x

Got my dispatch note from WN too!!! Excited!!!

Also waiting on 2 pocketbots, 2 BBSS and connecta.

Well I did it on a doll :rofl: has they did legs last week and Noah had his jabs that morning and he also slept through the whole class. I thought it was interesting, I can see s using it a bit, we are doing tummy tomorrow. They have classes at baby clinic and I think down in hayfield too.

We had our first baby massage class today too :)
I also had to do it on a doll, as George was soundo!!

I never went to baby massage, and I doubt Dexter would stay still for it now :haha:

oooh Aimee went from 7 weeks, she screamed the first time, but got used to it,
ours was in a lovely sensory room in our surestart center (a big padded white room, even the floor was padded lol) it had loads of lights and bubble lamps, gorjuss
its great, i met new people and Aimee was always chilled out after a massage :)

currently waiting for

goodmama one :D
mutt AIO...donna when do these come in? i forgot
cushie bee
another goodmama goodnight :p
bbss pink spotty choc
pure lux from raventree

posties had enuff of me now i think lol

sez; i just had an email today, looks like she's just making a start on them, yet to confirm an approx date, am hoping within 3/4 weeks

postman just delivered my free little lamb nappy ..... found voucher in my last months mother & baby magazine hehe!

waiting on 2 small itti's now yay

Yesterday I got an Ooga Booga Mutt and some inserts and today I got A WNNN and Midnight Itti! Yay! Waiting on another Goodmama and Bloody lanolin...:growlmad: need to get on to that lady

fluffyness decended on us this monring but just top up stock.

Oh no Lauren!

I've sent a message saying that she better contact me to say that it has been sent otherwise I'll just cancel it and order from a more reputable source :haha: I just looked back aswell I paid on 4th April

No interesting post today, but am waiting on another kozy (first one had to go back as it had a little hole in it) and a preloved babyhawk

I gots no fluffs today :(

Im waiting on 2 Ittis (MIA, paid weeks ago....evil email being sent)
1 Flip Organic plus two extra Organic inserts
WN order that I got dispatch notice for yesterday
Ittis from aus when they finally stop fucking around
Mutt and BB from Donna

Not fluff but also in a few weeks will be getting new amber necklace for Theo and an Amber nursing necklace for me from Donna too....excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->