pure lux
fleece soaker
bee cushie
london mod cushie
cupcake cushie

First ever BG Flip! And 4 BG 3.0's.

God bless RNW!

I am waiting on pip itti though I will be shocked if it turns up today x

I'm waitin on some shorties, longies, knitting needles, new amber teething necklance and ghmily wnnnl x

Nope‚ looks like it'll be tomorrow. Gutted.

I'm now waiting on

Internet cheapie coming from Hong Kong
Soap nuts
My WNOS - although that's not going to come for a while yet as I havent finalised the design :blush:

postie brought my connecta! woo! i love it though k didnt seem too keen :( nor did oh! sigh....

well i am a bit stumped on what to do now. i bought an itti from cnt 3 weeks ago and no sign. ive sent several messages, no reply to any of them, and she hasnt been on to the site since the 19th. now i guess she might be having a crisis or something but where does that leave me? when can you contact paypal (is that what happens next?) Pah :hissy:

Waiting on:

1 pirate WN
1 Sweet light & 1 Sweet classic from La Petite Prairie
2 Rikki wraps
3 pairs of babylegs
3 pairs of soft sole leather shoes
10 Ella's House wipes

:)

I received my Pirate WN and the leather shoes! :happydance:

But I ordered more

1 Dalmatian UD
2 Muttaqins
3 Monkey foot wetbags and various inserts
1 huge WN order
1 Shamrock WN

:blush: OMG! RNW means no more interwebs for me!!!

i am waiting for

2 bum huggers from ellas house
1 bumhugger & 1 fleece wrap for a lovely mama on here
1 flip from a lovely mama on here

My ittis :happydance: Though they havent been sent yet :rofl: Oh and my mini lalas that also havent been sent yet :cry:

No fluff today :/

Parcelforce arrived with my cat's inhalers though.
Yes, you read it right, my cat has asthma!

Waiting on:

Soapnuts
2x Bambooty
Ivory Itti
Mammymade

I hoped that my 4 wraps may be here today but unfortunately not! I just hope that they arrive before I go into hospital on Tuesday (I should think they would though). DH said no more buying anything until the 20th of May so it will be the last thing I am waiting for in the post for a while. :sad1:

postie brought my connecta! woo! i love it though k didnt seem too keen :( nor did oh! sigh....

well i am a bit stumped on what to do now. i bought an itti from cnt 3 weeks ago and no sign. ive sent several messages, no reply to any of them, and she hasnt been on to the site since the 19th. now i guess she might be having a crisis or something but where does that leave me? when can you contact paypal (is that what happens next?) Pah :hissy:

Is it nabroc? Squishy and I are having the same issues. x

If its nabroc, as per what femme said.
I contacted mods and they have said if shes not posted/replied then open a paypal dispute. Im leaving it a little longer but you have to claim within 45 days I think it is.

nothing arrived..

waiting on heaps...

trying to stop myself from buying more....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->