Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Im waiting on loads too and i somehow keep buying, although im getting rid too so being a little good.

If its nabroc, as per what femme said.
I contacted mods and they have said if shes not posted/replied then open a paypal dispute. Im leaving it a little longer but you have to claim within 45 days I think it is.

She clearly lied about posting last Monday but she's not even read my PMs so god knows what she's up to. I think I gifted... :dohh:

Yesterday my 'Smokey Joe' postie brought me my new BG Flips, and 3 more BG V3. Today he brought me my daisy patterned Fuzzi Bunz and a couple of Woderoo. Does everyone sit there and think "What nappy shall I put on LO today?", or am I just bonkers? I'm so excited about getting my wee one all fluffy bummed full time! :happydance:

what date did you pay? I paid 5th April. Do you need her email address to search as I have that.

I have it, didn't think to use that and I paid April 4th. Hmmmmmm...

high hopes for fluffy post today!

guess i should throw some clothes on, postman must think i never get dressed as always open door in my jammies ..... which isn't usually a problem but these ones have a hole in the arse hehe

I'm always in jammies too. I know that if I go to get dressed he'll come to the door.

you lot were making me feel guilty being sat here in my dressing gown so I went and got dressed LOL. Hoping my C&C order arrives today :)

hahaha, dont tempt me. I could have done with extra sleep this morning as was up late last night but Mr T was up and giggling away so no chance!

i don't think my postmans coming :cry: and the one day i get dressed for him, the ungrateful bugger!

No sign of my postie either. That's 3 days now with no post :cry:

he's been he's been!

i almost humped the poor fellas leg when i opened the door and saw it was him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->