Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

fingers crossed you get fluff!

i am sat her smelling my new nappy because it smells of baby

i want my baby!

Am wondering what postie will say today when he gives me my parcels. Yesterday it was 'they're getting bigger arent they', he did have 3 to give me but until royal mail make a special fluffy delivery postie he'll have to put up with it!!

He should be happy that its only fluffy nappies and not heavy books I get delivered!!

Just think of all those weeks of nappy collecting you have to take full advantage of in the meantime :) Fabulous!

Bumper fluff!!!

I got... a turquoise itti, a MOOOOOOO itti :hugs:, a fleece soaker :hugs:, an LLS night nappy and omg... the most beautiful, squishy, brand new HL fitted that I may have to keep to stroke! I'm going to use it for night times but it looks like It'll be fabby! :D

Waiting on... lots. haha.

I got some minkee upsy daisy, stretchies, some new clothes for Noah, some wall stickers for his room (toy story).

Still waiting on loads fron cnt that hasn't made an appearance.

my postie is fantastic! He saw me heading down the drive to the main road (heading out for the morning) from the 3rd floor walkway of the council estate opposite, yells out "Adeleee, I have parcels for you" :haha: me yelling back, "no worries, husband is still home" :lol:

so today arrived ittis from Femme and flip from Kirsten! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!! :dances:

and I'm gonna get a big fluff delivery soon as OH gave me the go ahead on the Flip combi set! :yipee: :wohoo: 5 covers, 20 inserts... we're going f/t once that arrives! :happydance:

i hope my flip arrives tomorrow!

i paid for 2nd class though i guess everyone else paid for first class hehe

waiting on:

1X 3sr Mutts - donna
Monkey mutt - lunaty
3x WN AI2

WN Bunny wrap
Nemo NN - maffie
Flip combi pack - dispatch email received!
connecta
lactivist t-shirt,.

looks like my postie ain't coming :(

just hope the flip will fit through the letter box if it comes tomorrow as we are away :(

currently waiting on .....

1 flip for a lovely mama off here
2 bum huggers from ellas house
2 lactivist t shirts in white & lime green!

Postie brought my C&C delivery :) The XL monkey foot wetbags are massive LOL

Squish can you post a pic of how big?? I was thinking about them thats all :lol:

Yaay for my Itti arriving yesterday :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"