Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

ya can do, I will but T bag ontop of it...hed fit IN it! Will tell you how many nappies I can fit in it too...guess is at least ten.

oh my xl mf bags are mahoosive! I like my large ones fits a decent amount and can tie to the pram easily :cloud9:

Molly's purple glittery doidy cup came today! :D It's cuuute.

Still waiting on:
2 LLS, 2 ittis, 2 Mutts, 1 PK JVSN, amber teething necklace, cotbed and some clothes for smallo.

Got my giraffe Itti, thanks Squishy! :happydance:

Also got one of my ebay cheapies :)

Woohoo, got my (Dexter's) tshirts today :happydance: (the ones from Zazzle, not his lactivist one yet)

OMG a glittery doidy?! Where did you get that from Femme?

I'm now waiting on
my ebay cheapie
my WN but need them to get back to me about design, it's been a couple of days now
my new AIO baby pink itti

I have £8 left in my paypal, might get another blueberry wrap if I can find one preloved :D

today brought turquoise AIO Itti (whoop) and GHMILY hoodie which I already LOVE.

Lu there was a aldy selling bb wraps on cnt she had a fe left last time i looked in large (i got a few think she was asking £9 but I managed to get them a bit cheaper) She had a pink dalmation and a ruby left when I bought some.

Lu also found this a raspberry crush minkee wrap large, no pic but £7.50

https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=45377

guess how much i love you.

squish where'd you get the hoodie?

I bought it preloved. Got a piccie of him wearing it, its SO cute!

Can I join in :haha:

I have just ordered my first Fluff!!!!!:happydance::happydance: I am sooooo excited :haha:

I am waiting for x2 Flips in pink with extra inserts and 3 Itty SIO's in pink, fuschia & Lavender.

Cant wait to try them out, am hoping they can cope with my sometimes 'explosive' lil lady :rofl:

:happydance:

nothing, :(

I really wanted my flips to arrive too.

For us..
6 mammy made wraps, 3 flips and inserts and a single flip insert :D
I *think* thats it :lol:

I've gone waaaay to long without post, I have 5 WNOS and WNNN i'm waiting for. Ive given up on my cnt stuff coming 2 packages from different ladies one paid for in march she said she's got a form from post office and they'll only pay back in stamps?? should i just paypal claim.

paypal claim hun, she should refund YOU and then claim herself to get the money back. Thats how I have done it if something has gone walkies in the post.

Im waiting on more WN now (thats now seven WN) and some P'tits Dessous inserts from Millies Nappies and a dalmation BBSS and disana woolies from Millies Nappies too (rofl!) plus a new print mini lala from C&C ...Im suposed to be on a nappy ban...whoops.

sundays suck.. not even a chance of fluffy post.

Naughty Squish!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->