Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Hopefully postie will bring my Disanas today, that'll give me another load to was over the weekend. I think thats all I'm waiting on

Thanks Zara, postie brought me my Totsbots :)
He came early and caught me looking like bet lynch in my leopard dressing gown and yesterdays make up on my face...oh the shame :rofl:

I love my postman. He has found a safe place for parcels in my garden and hides them and puts the card through the door so I know they are there! I haven't had to go to the post office in ages. And if there is a signature needed he goes nextdoor to where they are having building work done and gets one of the builders to sign for it.

Got a nappy & my oils today, good postie :rofl:. Though he did give me a credit card bill too lol booooooo

postie been already caz? i got naff all! got my dispatch note for my royal blue + jade ittis tho! woooop just gotta post the jade AIO to mervs mum now!

Hmmm, I need to go to the post office too, might drive there tho :rofl:

I've been annoyed all day thinking about when to start pestering someone on CNT about my disanas not being here after a week. Then hubby walked in with a package that had been left behind the bin

Mutt arrived from Lunaty! Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!

Now waiting on one lonely mutt from the custom made orders.. then thats it. :(

I've got coming...

a black, peppermint, and a moo itti
the two mutts I ordered (and forgot all about!)
a stripy ecobum
a giraffe ebay cheapie

:D

STILL waiting on my ebay cheapie minky, I'm having my doubts it'll get here at this stage! Bought it a month ago now.

Also still waiting on my Franklin Goose stuff but that could be ages yet :D

Waiting for my new cloth diapers! Giving it a go... so excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->