Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

well my OH decided to buy all those size 2 little lambs that I put up in the swap/sell thread! :lol: apparently they'll be great for him to grow into... :haha:
if anyone wants any.. let me know!!

and I've just bought a cow itti from CNT, paid more then I think I should have but I don't care.. I'm getting a Moooooooooooooo Itti! :dance:

:happydance: Woohoo, Moo Itti!! :D

I'm waiting on:

So scrumptious wipe cubes,
a new amber teething necklace (cause I feel like a change. His current one is boring me now :lol:)

I am waiting on two mini lalas and a giraffe cushie tushie but they wont be arriving until the end of May :(

I paid more for the blue polka one than I think I should but sod it...its the only one I didnt have!

monday should bring me a royal blue itti and a jade itti from c&c cant wait! then later in the week midnight and cadbury purple ittis from mervs mum then zebra blueberry from squish! oh and bandana bibs at some point!

All items accounted for :D

now i have nothing to wait for :(

You know what that means then.................................

Get spending :rofl::haha:

I forgot i ordered a Cushie Tushie wetbag, and i still have Mammy made wraps to come aswell :blush:

theyre lush arent they :cloud9: Which one u ordered? I like the giraffe, but the angel dots is more girly:haha:

I realy wanted the Bee but its out of stock so i ordered the Green circles one (i can never remember its proper name)
I actually asked to preorder the bee one before buying the green one, now im in a dilema that the bee one could be avalaible in 2 weeks max but ive ordered a diff one!

I think ill probably let the green oen arrive and see how much i like it.

Fingers crossed for new BB's, more ittis, even more ittis from Donnas store, teething necklace, inserts, so scrumptious wipe cubes... la la la la la :D

I am waiting on two issy bears, two mini lalas and a giraffe cushie tushie, please one arrive soon!!

Yay finally got my cloth bums r us sorted ....... they sent me odd sized nappies (not what i'd ordered) finally sent me a medium BG bamboo and a L bumhugger, plus a free pair of babylegs for the trouble! Bonus!!
waiting on my fabulous WN order but that might be a while yet :(

Got our WN dispatch yay!! Ordered 2 more last night, I like to constantly have some on order as some are about to be delivered, makes the waiting time seem less then!!

And another BBSS is on its way.

That's all I'm expecting on the nappy front, I've been good this last few weeks as I'm going to be getting some new GroBaby/Grovia's and I want some fluffy pennies for the baby show in case any cute new nappies need new homes!

i got 4 ittis yesterday! i was out tho so just picked them up! wonder what today will bring!

I'm waiting for an ebay delivery and apparently there have been 3 failed delivery attempts. It would be helpful if they left a card as I am not psychic. I actually suspect the courier is not bothering to read the house names and delivering to the empty cottage next door.....

I'm waiting on a gro baby - when I read that blob said they were great I hit the buy button! So waiting on one of those in sunset stripe. Also have got a preloved iish fitzall (aust. brand) coming too - interesting to see what that's like.
I am selling 5 yoyos that don't work for us so figure I can buy a few with the money I make off them. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->